Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from Cardarine?

Munted

Hey guys im almost 2 weeks in on my cardarine and sr9009 stack and ever since I started ive been getting headaches and sometimes my eyes feel a little bit irritated. Is this normal? I only take the sr9009 on my training days so I assume its the cardarine.

Been taking 20mg of cardarine every day and 20mg of sr9009 before training. I ordered it from sarms forsale. I used cardarine years ago and never had headaches and to be honest I had alot more endurance on it than I feel now, really I havent noticed much of a difference if any at all.

Would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Very odd, I will contact them and see whats going on. To be honest I think it isnt real GW. Thanks for the reply.

Also I might add, my joints are killing me especially my knees. Im worried that whatever the hell it is its going to do damage, if anyone thinks they know what it might be please let me know. Thanks again.

Bought from our sponsor.
Unless its an honest mistake, they could be planning to do an exit scam.

When I tried to order earlier when they had the 25% discount I missed out due to waiting on there email reply because Im from Aus I wanted to check their re ship policy since customs is difficult. When I emailed I mentioned it and they said they cant afford to do it but they gave me 15% off which was awesome. Now they have another sale not even a month apart. And to top it off my package got inspected by customs and let right through, I still have the slip at home I think. At first I just thought GW and SR9009 must not come up on their tests, but after all this im weary. I hope its just a mistake otherwise more people are going to get burned. The money isnt even the big issue, I dont want something I dont know what it is in my body.

I have not seen them have any issues at all. I will contact ashley and cliff at customer service but i have never heard of this issue whatsoever

Appreciate it Dylan. I just know that this isnt GW, might be a dudd bottle so im going to put it aside and open a fresh one.

By the way found the slip from customs, so still confused.
5f62fbc6fababafd4b9514df79fb64de.jpg

i have no clue.. it clearly says on there no items were removed so i dont know but that seems a little shady.

All of the bottles except one were wrapped in the plastic coating. I have also opened 1 which was a GW. The one that was opened by customs was SR9009.

I am just concerned about what I am actually taking and dont want anyone else in the community to have the same thing happen to them. Im sure its just a mistake.
9b221e9ded0e1356f0b64902ae109603.jpg

Top Bottom