Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hdrol v. Epi

Lefty78

Hey guys, I ran hdrol a couple years ago and was pretty happy.
I'd like to gain 10-15 keepable pounds.
Epi and Hdrol seem like they are similar from what I've read. What could I expect if I ran Epi instead of hdrol again, or is there another PH you'd recommend? I just don't want to gain all bloat and lose most of it afterwards.

I used Epi and loved it. However it gave me newb gains as I had been working out for not even a year. I was also 18 .... I did gain 12 and keep it all using a Nolva pct so It deff worked for me

So Epi is anti-estrogen, is Hdrol as well?

Epi IS NOT an anti estrogen... It doesnt aromatize but its not an ai... Helladrol is very unlikely to cause gyno but its always something to be looking for

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Epi is good for cutting but not so much for bulking. I doubt that you could gain 10-15 "keepable" pounds with it. It's too weak for that in itself.
I ran Epi solo in the hot summer for cutting I was satisfied with it. I gained 4 pounds and dropped a bit of fat/water but the thing I liked about it is that it made me more veiny and my muscles felt harder and looked better (that was on cycle).
I would pick hdrol for bulking.

Hey guys, I ran hdrol a couple years ago and was pretty happy.
I'd like to gain 10-15 keepable pounds.
Epi and Hdrol seem like they are similar from what I've read. What could I expect if I ran Epi instead of hdrol again, or is there another PH you'd recommend? I just don't want to gain all bloat and lose most of it afterwards.

I'm running EPI right now and eating like a horse ... It's good for cutting. I'd say by the end of the cycle ill put on 5 pounds and cut 3% BF 10-15 I don't think that would be likely

Our guys seen some good results with HDROL but it was at 100mg daily.

Top Bottom