Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate shipmen arrived all orders are shipped!

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

The NTBM shipping crew put in extra hours and packaged up all of your HCGenerate. It had all been shipped and tracking updated on all packs!

Please link back to this thread from other forums to spread the news, send me a PM with a link and the first guy in each forum to post it gets a free bottle.

I just got the email confirmation !! Thanks for the awesome service. This will not be forgotten in the future!!!

Nice work guys

Burning the yuletide log on over time to take care of the EF members. Nice work.

And a happy, healthy " stronger than ever" holiday to everyone!

Hey BRR,

I've e-mailed Lindsay like you told me to do a few times over the past two weeks, but have not heard back from anybody yet. Just wanted to check with you to see if the e-mail didn't go through or something, as I LOVE HCGenerate and of course would love that free bottle lol!

Could a NTBM rep please look into this for me? I can't seem to get in contact with anyone via e-mail or even PM lol. I would really appreciate it very much!

Thank guys...

Top Bottom