Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate-Needto does it again

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
OK, I'll keep this short and sweet;

You need to be using this product as part of PCT

~EZ

i disagree. i think it would be far better to use on cycle. it is a bad ass product either way

i have 1 tub (30days worth) how would i run that on cycle? last 30days just?

why do you think its better used on cycle Joe? and do you think i should use it on cycle INSTEAD of PCT? cant stretch to both unfortunately.

if you cant buy more i would run last 30 days of cycle at max dose. but i think it would be best for the whole cycle up to 12 weaks. if your cycle is shorther than 12 weaks i would run the whole cycle and into pct.

I didnt like it guys. Very poor product IMO. Cheap trib all the way.
For me it was as useful as a :Pidge:

Dude. HCGenerate HAS trib.

I guess it is good while on cycle and for PCT, because it works in a different way. Stacks very well with HCG, but if used on PCT, you gotta be careful with doses and the right amount of time. HCG stimulates the balls to start producing test, the balls then send the signal to the pituitary to re-start secreting LH and FSH, while HCGenerate, directly stimulate the pituitary to produce healthy levels of LH and FSH. So you gotta give the body the right amount, just enough to jump start the system. After PCT a moderate dose of HCGenerate, will always keep everything running smooth.

Run HCGenerate with HMG and clomid, and your girl will need a scuba diving suit during sex, with mask, snorkel and all the shit.

i disagree. i think it would be far better to use on cycle. it is a bad ass product either way

Actually, lemme re-phrase my post. Joe D is right, I'm running it the last few weeks of the cycle

~EZ

I didnt like it guys. Very poor product IMO. Cheap trib all the way.
For me it was as useful as a :Pidge:

Yeah?

How did you use it? PCT or during cycle?

If it wasn't for you, did you ask needto for a refund?

You are the first guy to ever say he didn't like HCGenerate, so I'm pretty interested to hear your feedback.

!

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom