Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate long term use question

Yes - HCGenerate can be taken longer then a month with no problems. What I would do personally is alternate between bottles of HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES. Use a bottle of one and then use a bottle of another.

HCGenerate is a completely natural herbal based testosterone booster and will not contribute to hair loss in any way. It will actually help prevent hair loss because some of the ingredients in HCGenerate help prevent testosterone aromatizing into DHT. It's high DHT levels from steroid usage that cause hair loss.

You definitely can take it year round, and as a matter of fact, this is exactly what I do. So far, in over 2 years I have not had even minor issues. Remember, it is DHT the one causing hairloss, and HCGenerate ES does not cause an increase in DHT levels, so you will be absolutely safe from this, and other side effects because it will raise your natural testosterone levels to their natural maximums, where no side effects take place.

There would be no issues with taking it year round. The product is completely natural and herb based. It is non hormonal so it will not contribute to hair loss at all.

Top Bottom