Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate ES Review

Gboyt

Cycle: Test 250-500 for 9 months
Pct: Nolva/Clomid, never touched hcg (cut short at week 4 couldnt handle clomid sides)
Post pct:
-Suicidal
-Depressed
-Emotional[
-ZERO libido... nothing.. at all..
-No energy/apetite
-Spent 90% of the day crying
-Felt like a worthless piece of sh1t

Hcgenerate 4 caps a day:
-Mood improved in one day (mucuna pruriens)
-Sky high libido, better than before cycle (i was 20 years old)
-Balls came back slowly
-I could actually bust a nut
-Felt 100% back to normal

I'm not affiliated with needtobuildmuscle in any way, im just a retarded 21 year old kid but i will and have reccommended this product to anyone who uses gear, specifically people who cant handle clomid. It is expensive but is worth every penny. I don't think i will cycle in the future because of how rough pct was but i would definitely use hcgenerate again for the libido boost. The only thing i didn't get any relief from was my terrible sleeping patterns, but theres nothing in hcgenerate to improve sleep... Big thank you to the guys at n2bm for hooking me up while i was at rock bottom, cant express how grateful i am, i'll definitely be a returning customer. And i apologize for not writing this review earlier, i'm recovered from my cycle and gear is the last thing on my mind.

the 2 SERM pct is garbage. I have said that for a decade because my first ever cycle I tried it and it did the same thing as you are saying.

you have to run a complete pct and these modern test boosters really help. I highly recommend implementing them. the key is getting one that is good quality. hcgenerate ES is pricey but it really works as you have outlined

Thanks for putting up the honest review. Newcomers to the board often bash us for pushing N2BM.com products and suggesting them over competitor's products but they truly work and are what I use personally as well.

Not once has anyone I ever recommend N2BM to regretting ordering from the site.

This shows how strong of a test booster HCGenerate ES is. I know guys that prefer the classic version because they cant handle how they feel on the ES version. The libido gets going too much for some!

Cycle: Test 250-500 for 9 months
Pct: Nolva/Clomid, never touched hcg (cut short at week 4 couldnt handle clomid sides)
Post pct:
-Suicidal
-Depressed
-Emotional[
-ZERO libido... nothing.. at all..
-No energy/apetite
-Spent 90% of the day crying
-Felt like a worthless piece of sh1t

Hcgenerate 4 caps a day:
-Mood improved in one day (mucuna pruriens)
-Sky high libido, better than before cycle (i was 20 years old)
-Balls came back slowly
-I could actually bust a nut
-Felt 100% back to normal

I'm not affiliated with needtobuildmuscle in any way, im just a retarded 21 year old kid but i will and have reccommended this product to anyone who uses gear, specifically people who cant handle clomid. It is expensive but is worth every penny. I don't think i will cycle in the future because of how rough pct was but i would definitely use hcgenerate again for the libido boost. The only thing i didn't get any relief from was my terrible sleeping patterns, but theres nothing in hcgenerate to improve sleep... Big thank you to the guys at n2bm for hooking me up while i was at rock bottom, cant express how grateful i am, i'll definitely be a returning customer. And i apologize for not writing this review earlier, i'm recovered from my cycle and gear is the last thing on my mind.

As weird as it sounds, whenever I implemented it into my PCT as well, it boosted the libido/mood/recovery so much, it was unbelievable

Top Bottom