Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate during cycle : myth?

Hiver13

Banned
Ok a ton of people recommand to use HCGenerate during cycle.

For me it is a myth and a mistake. That supplement that has NOTHING to do with real HCG contains ingredients supposed to boost testosterone (tribulus, even everybody knows that recent studies has shown it does nothing for testosterone) and a plant extract, fadogia agrestis, that is is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery.

But when you are shutdown, your testes are dead. Your LH is dead. Why the fuck would you spend money trying to boost your test when your shut down ? Only real HCG can help mimizing the LH. But HCG will shutdown your LH so why the fuck would you try to boost your LH levels ?

Real HCG is a must during cycle to prevent shutdown and make a faster recovery. (in theory, never seen any good review about this, can someone testimony?)
I think there is a confusion between HCG and HCGenerate.

To all the people who say use HCGenerate during cycle : Why ?

I've wondered this myself mate but the increased testicle size I get off even just 1 bottle (1month) before I start pct is amazing. I mean like the things go way bigger than normal an usually stay like that for 1-2 months after I have finished it. I don't condone a lot of the supplements that the guys on this site push at you, but I try them and make my own judgment. I really do recommended hcgenerate even if I'm not entirely sure how it works.

You're missing the point bro. First off, it takes about 6 weeks to be compeletly shut down. You still produce some LH. And the fadogia maintains higher levels longer. For that reason HCGen is very useful while on cycle. Of course, if you're doing a gram a week for 12 weeks it won't matter, but for reasonable cycles it can really help.

I'm also not a big fan of trib -- I don't have it in any of my products, but it does spur hormone production -- both T and estro, in the presence of LH. That's whay trib SHOULD NOT be use AFTER a cycle -- but while on before complete shutdown occurs.

I believe if you use HCGen while on, keep cycles to no longer than 8 weeks, and start UNLEASHED and PF POSTCYCLE imediatley afterward, you can have solid, safe gains, while maintaining health and avoiding side effects. In fact, I KNOW it. It's been proven hundreds and hundreds of times. No one ever complains about that protocol. You always hear disappointed reviews when people do something else. What does that tell you?

Nelson summed it up nicely here. You have to understand the method of action of HCGenerate to understand its role on cycle. Its purpose on cycle is not to boost test....that's impossible while shutdown. It stimulates LH and keeps your nuts full and working, making the transition to PCT and recovery much smoother

Thanks a lot for the answers.
Do you guys think that HCGenerate is good to be used during cycle (to help with LH) AND PCT ? You also want your LH back during the PCT and HCGenerate can help.

Can I use real HCG with HCGenerate during the cycle ? I mean HCG is a LH killer..

Thanks a lot for the answers.
Do you guys think that HCGenerate is good to be used during cycle (to help with LH) AND PCT ? You also want your LH back during the PCT and HCGenerate can help.

Can I use real HCG with HCGenerate during the cycle ? I mean HCG is a LH killer..

I am interested to know this as well. Have not had a good pct and test recovery yet. Have trief several methods but never generate, nor hcg. Can someone give me some advice? Running Sus250 on an 8wk with NPP low dose

Top Bottom