Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
I just finished a cycle about 2 months ago of test/masteron/anadrol. I got a blood test last week and my test levels were 237 (average is 300-800). I also took a PCT which was

clomid
aromasin
UNLEASHED
forged post cycle

I also took random shots of HCG.

My question is will HCGenerate help get my test levels back up to normal even 2 months after cycle? I am happy with where i am strength/size wise with low test so its only up from here. Just wondering how I should use it and maybe should I get 2 bottles I already ordered one. Thanks bro's

I just finished a cycle about 2 months ago of test/masteron/anadrol. I got a blood test last week and my test levels were 237 (average is 300-800). I also took a PCT which was

clomid
aromasin
UNLEASHED
forged post cycle

I also took random shots of HCG.

My question is will HCGenerate help get my test levels back up to normal even 2 months after cycle? I am happy with where i am strength/size wise with low test so its only up from here. Just wondering how I should use it and maybe should I get 2 bottles I already ordered one. Thanks bro's

I love HCGenerate, the shit just works. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My wife was like "WTF was that?"

Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

I love HCGenerate, the shit just works. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My wife was like "WTF was that?"

Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

HAHAHA that is badass my man! So I know my sex drive and mood will go up but what about m test levels?

I would restart the hcg and also get some igf-1. Great for post cycle for various reasons! Keep taking your hcgenerate.

i am pretty sure that hcg is meant to preserve your leydig cells.. not kickstart them... you should run it on your cycle to keep the signal going to them so they dont die.. but once the signal from your pituitary gland is going 100% (which it should be now, 2 months out from a cycle) than what you see is what you get... you might have some luck at restoring them a tiny tiny bit if you take like 10,000iu or 15,000iu a week... but if you're getting blook tests already, talk to your doctor.. he knows more than "forum gurus"

yeah your right. the doctor will definately now more about getting your test production back after a steroid cycle than a bunch of huys that get their test production back after a cycle.

yeah your right. the doctor will definately now more about getting your test production back after a steroid cycle than a bunch of huys that get their test production back after a cycle.

You clearly know nothing about this joe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom