Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Spartan25

I have been hearing Hcgenerate is good stuff. I was wondering if it's better than taking HCG I am worried about getting low sperm count. If I take HCGenerate during cycle will my sperm count stay up?

I like hcg personally however I never took hcgenerate. Look into Hmg though awesome stuff and it effects your lh levels which in turn should help keep sperm count up in theory. There is more to it than just that but thats the short simple answer.

I would run HCG if you have access to it however if not then HCGenerate is the next best thing! I personally run both at the same time . I run 3 capsules a day of HCGenerate and 500 per week or HCG!

I would do a search...there have been a lot of significant come back stories from guys who have use HCGenerate.....I do not recall reading any threads about someone being unhappy and it some cases significantly better thatn expected outcomes of years of use and using HCG...

See what you think bro...

good luck.

Hcgenerate I great from preventing the shutdown of natural test while ur on cycle, which we all know certain compounds shut it down, works great!!

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I have been hearing Hcgenerate is good stuff. I was wondering if it's better than taking HCG I am worried about getting low sperm count. If I take HCGenerate during cycle will my sperm count stay up?

I used hcg my first cycle and hcgenerate my second and hcgenerate works just as well if not better than hcg imo...and my libido seems to be better this time around, like I needed it lol ;)

Current cycle is Sust (250ew) and tbol (50mg ed) with hcgenerate at 6 caps daily. After 3-4 weeks, it was obvious that my nuts were turning into little raisins. After all, I know how they normally hang and I can't blame the shrivel on being cold ALL of the time. At week 5 I started hcg at 500mg (x2 ew), and after 2 pins my little danglers are back to dangling. To me, the proof is easy to see. I think hcgenerate is probably a great product (i did notice bigger loads...lol), but i like my nuts to hang low so I will use both. I have not tried hmg.

good luck!

Top Bottom