Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Big Rick Rock

istrator
HCGenerate has become a staple of every bodybuilder's arsenal.

From Post Cycle Therapy to libido enhancement, HCGenerate has become the go-to supplement for athletes both enhanced and natural.

I encourage all of you to post your reviews of this products and how you've felt since you been on HCGenerate.

Thank You.

HCGenerate has become a staple of every bodybuilder's arsenal.

From Post Cycle Therapy to libido enhancement, HCGenerate has become the go-to supplement for athletes both enhanced and natural.

I encourage all of you to post your reviews of this products and how you've felt since you been on HCGenerate.

Thank You.
Honestly, its the REAL DEAL, I am a MMA fighter, and I can tell you that it has helped my perforance/recovery/strength/fat loss BIG TIME!.

Can it REPLACE HCG for on cycle and PCT use effectively?

Nothing can ever truly replace Pharmaceutical HCG. HMG is a good option thouhg, may even be better.

HCGenerate is a great natural testosterone booster and can help in recovery after cycle.

It is great to stack both HCGenerate and HCG and/or HMG for an all out recovery stack.

:)

so i really need HCG then........... damn rx is sold out and i'm in week 3 of my cycle. was hoping HCGenerate would be enough. :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

HMG is a great substitute, maybe even better than HCG.

You can give HCGenerate a shot and it should work great too.

I recommend doing double dose of HCGenerate for 15 days and then regular dose for 4 weeks. That's a 6 week PCT you need two bottles to run that. If you are prone to side effects from Estrogen after cycle, then running something like ATD or formestane along witht he HCGenerate is a must. <<< That is great PCT for just about anybody who doesn't have any special needs.... Give it a shot and post results man.

If you are a healthy guy to begin with, you should recover just fine man.

!

HCGenerate will keep LH levels up whether on or off but HMG is still recmmened after a cycle to give a boost.

Stacked with BRIDGE in between cycles , it'll increase recovery, maintain gains, and make the NEXT cycle even more effective

I like Andrew also fight MMA. The single biggest difference for me has been a dramatic increase in my recovery/endurance. Then my strength increase which really surprised me. I dont do a large amount of weights but when your able to just overpower people you know your strength went up.

Top Bottom