Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg while cruising to heal HTPA

Dalis forbes

Hi everyone I will be cruising 150mg Test E per week for the next 12 weeks after a cycle of tren and test, and I was wondering what could be the right dose of HCG while cruising, some people told me 1000 iu per week and others say that is way too much , what's your recommendation on this and what other agent should I take ,like clomid or any other pct drugs? Hcgenerate has been talked about every where as a safe option to hcg and I'm willing to try it, but would it fit into this type of cruising scenario?

hcg does not "heal HPTA"

it is a scam drug pushed by people trying to get you to fall for their hcg diet scam. all the indian pharmacies push the shit out of it on social media and their troll accounts come on forums pushing it too.. they make a fortune on it!!! .. it has been proven to be a total scam and the guy who recently pushed it is doing 20 years in prison for fraud

hcg desensitizes your testes, it doesn't heal your HPTA.. it will cause permanent problems. over the years i have gone from neutral on hcg use, to 100% against. another big myth is that it helps with male fertility, totally false. NOTHING helps with male fertility aside from coming off all hormones (including hcg) and allowing your hpta to recover naturally .. if something existed to help with that they would become multi millionaires overnight patenting that shit

HCG is a very controversial topic. Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

If you are using steroids, even just a TRT dosage, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. NOTHING will change that. The only way you can re-start your natural testosterone production is to get off all steroids and run a PCT.

Are you cruising due to low T? I do not recommend the blast and cruise method unless you are on TRT. You want to PCT and recover for as long as you are able to. This is the best for your health.

If you have to cruise then you will end up on a dose around 100-200mg per week usually. Really other than a low dose AI there is nothing else you should take. HCG has no value.

Top Bottom