Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg and trt

If you are on TRT - your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down.

HCG will not change that but will only add side effects. HCG is a form of estrogen after all.

I see no reason to just HCG. Just use your TRT.

If you are on TRT - your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down.

HCG will not change that but will only add side effects. HCG is a form of estrogen after all.

I see no reason to just HCG. Just use your TRT.

uhhhmm. i think maybe you are thinking of something else. HCG is prescribed to men specifically to boost or restore testosterone production by stimulating the leydig cells of the testes to produce androgens. thats what my dr prescribes them for. textbook as far as i can tell from my own research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhhhmm. i think maybe you are thinking of something else. HCG is prescribed to men specifically to boost or restore testosterone production by stimulating the leydig cells of the testes to produce androgens. thats what my dr prescribes them for. textbook as far as i can tell from my own research

Wrong, HCG was initially developed for women, it's a drug to trigger ovulation, it acts as LH in the body, even though LH does stimulate the testes to some degree that is not what this drug was made for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

You are still taking exogenous testosterone, even though you may induce some form of natural testosterone production by taking hcg your body isn't demanding it on its own.

Your Dr is a moron imo, if you're on TRT just take Test, don't throw extra crap into the mix, and usually once you go on TRT there is no recovering back to natural.

Wrong, HCG was initially developed for women, it's a drug to trigger ovulation, it acts as LH in the body, even though LH does stimulate the testes to some degree that is not what this drug was made for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

You are still taking exogenous testosterone, even though you may induce some form of natural testosterone production by taking hcg your body isn't demanding it on its own.

Your Dr is a moron imo, if you're on TRT just take Test, don't throw extra crap into the mix, and usually once you go on TRT there is no recovering back to natural.

i don’t mean to be rude, but are you a urologist? just wondering cuz u sites a wiki you know. i will take into account your characterization, but i will just add that he’s one of the most respected dr’s in his field in the world in the best clinic in singapore. i doubt he’s a moron, but maybe wrong on this.
and i never said to take it with TRT. i just mentioned its use in general. he would prescribe it for a PCT from a high blast cycle.
he only recommended running it once a year if on TRT or better clomid once a year if only TRT.
It is very very common and accepted practice in athletic circles to use hcg in cycle and as PCT.
But ill ask him to clarify his position with regards to your pushback and info.
thanks for the comments. i will rethink

Top Bottom