Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG throughout or at the end of cycle?

Hmmm... I guess I wonder why this OTC supplement is called HCGenerate. I mean essentially its a bunch of herbals(not sayin that this is a bad thing), that is keeping LH levels elevated. Isn't that what essential real HCG is doing? If you're keeping LH levels elevated then aren't you technically trying to keep your test production?

I have tried Unleashed, I have tried Nolva/Clomid, Aromasin, Sustain Alpha, Toremifane. I can tell you the easiest recovery involved using HCG during cycle and then Toremifane and The Testosterone Recovery stack from Primordial for PCT.

I do realize this is all theory. I just wish someone, would publish some REAL evidence. For now much of this is subjective. But it seems that the VAST majority of people have great success running HCG during cycle and really like primordial stuff.

Actually, the HCG and and GEN work very differently. One mimics LH production and the other produces natural LH production. (though to a lesser extent of course).

And with all due respect, although it's a good supp stack, there is nothing in the PP recovery stack that actually helps recovery of the HPTA, besides the sustain, since it blocks estrogen, but Forma stanzol is MUCH better at that.

The Endo amp has some anti catabolic nutrients ( as does BRIDGE).

Toco 8 is just vitamin E.

In all honesty, HCGen, UNLEASHED and BRIDGE blows it away.

What is the advantage of Bridge over Endoamp? I have never tried it.

Isn't there a risk with reducing estrogen too much with forma?

I'm always looking for new stuff to try. But I'm very fond of using HCG while on. What do you mean with regard to mimic vs produce?

HCG tricks the body into think that there's LH in order to start producing testiosterone. Fadogia actually increaces LH.

Forma is strong. It's best to keep it at the recomended dosage. For ongoing estrogen control look into POST CYCLE. It has natty anti e's that won't lower E too much.

BRIDGE is better than EndoAMp in many ways. It increases blood volume, much like an oral steroid, it activates GH, increases erectile function, increases energy and helps the body manufacture testosterone -- all things endo amp does not do. Both will help prevent catabolism.

What do you mean with regard to mimic vs produce?

The hypothalemous produces gnrh which in turn triggers the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone from the pituitary which in turn cause the testes to produce test.

When you are on a cycle your body senses excess androgens and estrogens and cust back the release of gnrh which cuts back production of lh and in turn test.

HCG mimics LH so taking HCG will cause the testes to produce test even if serum test levels are already high and in the absence of gnrh and natural lh.

So there is more to being shut down that just having test shutdown, the production of grnh, fsh and lh are also shut down if you will.

Since HCG kicks the testes into producing it and of itself wont help your body produce gnrh/fsh/lh any better/faster but what it can do is make sure when you body does produce it on its own your testes are in working order so can more readily respond to the chemical signal.

Its just one element in the chain but the way I see it if I have an option to prevent atrophy, muscular or testicular, im going to do it.

The hypothalemous produces gnrh which in turn triggers the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone from the pituitary which in turn cause the testes to produce test.

When you are on a cycle your body senses excess androgens and estrogens and cust back the release of gnrh which cuts back production of lh and in turn test.

HCG mimics LH so taking HCG will cause the testes to produce test even if serum test levels are already high and in the absence of gnrh and natural lh.

So there is more to being shut down that just having test shutdown, the production of grnh, fsh and lh are also shut down if you will.

Since HCG kicks the testes into producing it and of itself wont help your body produce gnrh/fsh/lh any better/faster but what it can do is make sure when you body does produce it on its own your testes are in working order so can more readily respond to the chemical signal.

Its just one element in the chain but the way I see it if I have an option to prevent atrophy, muscular or testicular, im going to do it.

Excellent explanation. I wonder if there is any way to to directly stimulate GnRH release almost instantly, I mean obviously if you supplemented with GnRH you'd run into negative feedback in that regard too. Tricky stuff man, tricky stuff.

HCG tricks the body into think that there's LH in order to start producing testiosterone. Fadogia actually increaces LH.

Forma is strong. It's best to keep it at the recomended dosage. For ongoing estrogen control look into POST CYCLE. It has natty anti e's that won't lower E too much.

BRIDGE is better than EndoAMp in many ways. It increases blood volume, much like an oral steroid, it activates GH, increases erectile function, increases energy and helps the body manufacture testosterone -- all things endo amp does not do. Both will help prevent catabolism.

Wouldn't it then be optimal to run HCG while on, as this will keep you pumping so to speak and toward the end of the cycle utilize Fadogia? I mean either way you look at it, you are messing with feedback. If you stimulate LH release the body will pick up on that, and given you are utilizing exogenous androgens it will shut it back down. Whereas the HCG just keeps the boys alive.. its akin to giving a man tiny pulses of adrenaline to keep his heart rate up throughout a troublesome time vs letting him go comatose and having his hearts stop and then shock the shit out of him. Logically, it would seem to make more sense to utilize HCG while on... and then utilize something that gets your natural LH levels up again.

Wouldn't it then be optimal to run HCG while on

NO, BECAUSE IT BECOMES LESS EFFECTIVE IF ON FOR TOO LONG.

, as this will keep you pumping so to speak and toward the end of the cycle utilize Fadogia?

NO, THE FADOGIA WILL HELP MAINTAIN HOMEOSTATIS, IF YOU HAMMER YOUR SYSTEM AND HAVE ZERO LH, THE FADOGIA WON'T BE AS EFFECTIVE.

I mean either way you look at it, you are messing with feedback.

NO, FADOGIA DOESN;T "MESS" WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE IT'S NATURAL.

If you stimulate LH release the body will pick up on that, and given you are utilizing exogenous androgens it will shut it back down. Whereas the HCG just keeps the boys alive.. its akin to giving a man tiny pulses of adrenaline to keep his heart rate up throughout a troublesome time vs letting him go comatose and having his hearts stop and then shock the shit out of him.

THAT'S SPECIOUS THINKING -- SOUNDS GOOD, BUT IT'S WRONG.

Logically, it would seem to make more sense to utilize HCG while on... and then utilize something that gets your natural LH levels up again.

THEN WHEN YOU NEED IT THE MOST -- AS A KICKSTART, IT'LL BE LESS EFFECTIVE.

lol... how is something being natural going to make it potentially less harmful? I mean If these substances don't have some sort of action then they are essentially useless.

Your argument is, that herbal supplement X is great because its 'natural' and that it triggers LH release and that HCG is bad because its not 'natural' and keeps your balls alive and you will become desensitized. Yet, there is a strong likelihood that you would become desensitized by the supposed LH release while using supplement X. Furthermore, you go on to say that you are going to be messing with feedback no matter what.

You assert that you are going to desensitize the testes by using 250-500 Iu a week of HCG(this is a 'natural' level) while ON vs hammering our testes with doses 5-10x at the end of our cycle. That to me makes absolutely no sense. The logic doesn't add up.

Like I was saying before, the ideal way is to keep your balls working and prime them for LH release, which is what supplement X would be great for. Your balls won't need a kick start if you had been using hcg throughout. All you are concerned with now, is your LH release.

lol... how is something being natural going to make it potentially less harmful? I mean If these substances don't have some sort of action then they are essentially useless.

Your argument is, that herbal supplement X is great because its 'natural' and that it triggers LH release and that HCG is bad because its not 'natural' and keeps your balls alive and you will become desensitized. Yet, there is a strong likelihood that you would become desensitized by the supposed LH release while using supplement X.

WELL, I ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY IN DETAIL. YOU SEEM TO WANT TO CONTINUE DEBATING THE POINT SO THERE'S NO SENSE GOING OVER IT AGAIN.

Furthermore, you go on to say that you are going to be messing with feedback no matter what.

WHERE'D I SAY THAT?

You assert that you are going to desensitize the testes by using 250-500 Iu a week of HCG(this is a 'natural' level)

HOW IS THE USE OF AN EXOGENOUS COMPOUND A "NATURAL" LEVEL?

while ON vs hammering our testes with doses 5-10x at the end of our cycle. That to me makes absolutely no sense. The logic doesn't add up.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS CONFUSING YOU SO I REALLY CAN'T HELP YOU. ANYONE ELSE? AM I NOT BEING CLEAR HERE? YOU DO REALIZE THAT A SINGLE LARGE DOSE OF SOMETHING HAS A VERY DIFFERENT EFFECT OF SEVERAL SMALL DOSAGES?

.......................................................................................
Like I was saying before, the ideal way is to keep your balls working and prime them for LH release, which is what supplement X would be great for. Your balls won't need a kick start if you had been using hcg throughout. All you are concerned with now, is your LH release.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HERE.

I've never run hcg and always recovered fine no crash or penis issues I wanted to run it in my next cycle but just the last 4 weeks or I'll just stick with hcgenerate

i am in the same boat bro i want to run HCG in the last 4 weeks of my cycle up to 4 days before pct to get the boys goin again what is the ideal does??

Top Bottom