Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG restart?

brandonn123

So I did an 8 week test e cycle a while back an just used clomid as my pct. Did not incorporate hcg into my cycle so please do not bash me for that. Took bloods after cycle and showed very low lh and very low fsh. I decided to take small doses of hcg and then taper it off with clomid which seemed to work as my test levels were over 500. MY lh was at 2.3 ( range 1.7-8.6) and my fsh was at 1.6 ( range 1.5- 12.4). Since my body did respond well to hcg I have been researching people success with an hcg restart which would include much higher doses than what I took. If any one could offer me some insight it would be very much appreciated

there is no such thing as 'restarting' your HPTA. there are some phonies on the internet who parrot that information who do not understand how your HPTA really works
the purpose of pct is to prevent a hard landing, but ultimately
only your own body can recover. so you can't force your HPTA to bounce back with drug use

hcg mimics LH in the body which causes pituitary glands to become suppressed. yes you will get a bounce in testosterone levels but that is only temporary and it costs you when it comes to LH and fsh recovery.

also not sure where you are getting those ranges from but unless you are an 80 year old man then 2.3LH with a 1.5FSH are very low. it is obvious the hcg did nothing to help you and if anything has caused you to delay recovery.

what you need to do at this point is stop playing with your hormones like this and i would give your HPTA time to recover. use a natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate and consider using nutrobal (sarms1 brand) which will not interfere with your HPTA at all

Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

There are many many different protocols for HCG. One of them is power PCT which is using HCG in huge dosages for about a period of few weeks. While some claim it worked for them and they got their systems 'restarted' others might even get more shutdown.

I would consider this only as a last resort.

Top Bottom