Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG required for all cycles? even light cycle?

tempest2003

hey guys, im not lookin for a flame here, but ive never used HCG before and im running a light cycle of 400mg deca a week for 10 weeks with 50mg winny e/d for 7 weeks. now is HCG a necessity? or will i be fine with just nolva? i have plenty of nolva, but HCG somehow seemd to have sliped by me? that is asking for a flame i know but im looking for some actual help here, im a 1 1/2 weeks into my deca and wondering now what I should do.... I appreciate the help guys, thanks

you should add test, and IMO HCG is needed with deca. and im assuming youre running the deca for at least 12 weeks, since deca is pretty useless for shorter periods. thus youll be pretty shutdown. so ye i would say you'll need it, and bro add some test, even if its at 300mgs a week. your body needs test.

i would definatly run hcg with that cycle. light or not, after 10 weeks you will be shut down, and have testicular atrophy.

check out the stickies in the pct forum, they will explain everything you need to know, great info in there.

i dont need test, im already up 7lbs in the last 2 weeks, why would I need test? test is so hard to keep the gains from unless you plan on continually running the cycle. So is there any liquid reaserch pages its avalible from? or a bro I need to know? thanks

Deca and winny with no test? yeah most people would be needing some hcg but you never know you may not. Some people don't get shut down that bad at all,you'll just have to find out if your one of them or not.

tempest2003 said:
i dont need test, im already up 7lbs in the last 2 weeks, why would I need test? test is so hard to keep the gains from unless you plan on continually running the cycle. So is there any liquid reaserch pages its avalible from? or a bro I need to know? thanks

Sounds like you need a lot more research. It's actually easier to keep gains from test then deca.

tempest2003 said:
ah, perhaps i am mistaken, but from all the reaserch ive read so far deca seems much easier to keep.

Add a test base to the cycle and for your PCT you can run HCG and nolva.

tempest2003 said:
ah, perhaps i am mistaken, but from all the reaserch ive read so far deca seems much easier to keep.

Deca, just like tren, will most likely shut you down hard. HCG isn't an absolute neccessity but I think it's very improtant to have for an easier recovery.

tempest2003,
listen to Mr X and others. you need test with that cycle, not just for the gains, but to keep from getting "Deca Dick". If you had done your research as you claim, then you would know about deca dick and that it is never advised to run deca with out at least a small dose of test!

Top Bottom