Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg questions

kgarto

It seems like I read that HCG is good for 30 days in the fridge after constitution.

People seem to be taking 500iu weekly on TRT. So 2000iu kit per month (if there is such a size) would result in no wasted HCG.

Those things considered, and corrections in my understanding are welcome, it seems like I remember reading that HCG responsiveness in the human body is limited to 4 weeks. My question is: are you guys cycling HCG (month on/month off), or taking it on a continual basis?

As far as costs, it seems like the test is the cheapest part of TRT. Thanks for any advice..

Oh, there also seems to be varied opinions on When to take HCG, as far as how many days before or after a test shot.

To sum it up, I'm fact checking that HCG is only good for 30 days in the fridge, whether anyone on here mixes more than 2000iu at a time, and if HCG can be taken on a continual basis without become desensitized to it's gonad stimulating effects.

Yes, it is considered good for 30 days. After that, most probably will still be good for a few, but is supposed to star losing potency. There are 2000iu vials available, but I don't know who is selling those at this point.

500iu a week is recommended for people doing steroid cycles. I have yet to do a little more research to determine if for the TRT doses, maybe 300iu a week is enough, since the exogenous testosterone would not be that aggressive in sending a strong signal like it is with high doses of a steroid cycle.

It is possible to use it for long time, without cycling it. There are possibilities of desensitization, all depends how you use it. If you put in your body constant levels of LH, yes, you can create desensitization, because no matter what signal your testicles send to the pituitary gland to stop LH, they keep receiving it anyways; hence they have no other option that reduce sensitivity. Instead, the effective way to use it, is every 4-5 days; that way, instead of keeping the same stable levels, you are just sending impulses of stimulation, while leaving for them enough time to regulate themselves.

Cost is not that bad at rxhealthdrugs.

When to use it, I am not a doctor, not an expert, however, as long as your testosterone levels are pretty much even, it doesn't matter when you use HCG. To keep test levels stable, inject test every 3.5 days.

I read you should take it in the mornings as your natural hgh is made overnight while you sleep. It is effective for 10 hours i think. Read the sticky on hgh.

The thread is about HCG.

Top Bottom