Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Profile

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
  • Did you know people use HCG for fat loss?
  • But bodybuilders use HCG for PCT recovery, why?

Want to know more?
From my desk, a new HCG profile has just been released: https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/hcg/

pregnyl-hcg.jpg

I am so glad this profile was posted. Using HCG is a PCT protocol makes no sense and will actually do more harm then good. HCG is SUPPRESSIVE of natural testosterone production. That's the last thing you want in a PCT.

Ask anyone who uses HCG in their PCT protocols and ask them why. They will never give you a good answer. They always just say something like "because my coach told me to"

I'm not sure who started the whole HCG/PCT thing but it makes no scientific sense.

HCG is so often misused in cycling. Too many people use it for weight loss or in PCT. Both are terrible options. The only place for HCG is the last few weeks leading up to PCT. That is really the only time it has any value.

I always recommend using HCG during a cycle due to easier recovery after, but the HCG diet is full on dumb

Top Bottom