Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg or no hcg

gotgear?

my next cycle consists of the following:

w1-8
160mg suspension /d
500mg eq
80mg fina /d

w9-16
300mg primo
clen/eca

w17-24
100mg winny /d
150mg prop /d
50mg anavar /d

my question is should i use hcg because of the cycle length or will the "jewels" recover with clomid if taken bridge and post cycle? if hcg is needed. when should it be taken and how many ius?

I would wait 2 weeks after your last shot before administering clomid and HCG since you test levels will still be high, take a 10,000IU HCG 3IU first day then every 4 days take 2.5IU then 2.5IU then 1IU then 1IU, and dont take HCG durring a cycle like at the half way point because it will mess up your cycle since your nat test is depleted and you have the steroids in your blood by talking the HCG it will boost your natural test and you will lose the effect of the juice

PopiChulo said:
I would wait 2 weeks after your last shot before administering clomid and HCG since you test levels will still be high, take a 10,000IU HCG 3IU first day then every 4 days take 2.5IU then 2.5IU then 1IU then 1IU, and dont take HCG durring a cycle like at the half way point because it will mess up your cycle since your nat test is depleted and you have the steroids in your blood by talking the HCG it will boost your natural test and you will lose the effect of the juice

No offense, but u are dead wrong. U never take HCG post cycle.

Shoot Me Up said:
shit!!!! you cant take HCG in the middle? i thought you can do that to keep your balls in shape, no?

Yes you can take HCG mid cycle to avoid testicular atrophy but NEVER post cycle.

M18

Alright, this post is gettin out of hand so let me clarify. There is no need to use HCG in cycles that don't exceed 12 weeks, its not necessary. The only reason to use HCG is to make post cycle recovery a little easier. The best time to use it is at certain points during a long cycle. By doing this we trick the body into thinking LH is present, therefore we begin to produce test. Now why do this? Well obviously the small amount of test we will produce when HCG is applied will do nothing to help gains, however it will stave off testicualr atrophy for a while. This is a good thing, because the longer our test levels are supressed the harder recovery will be post cycle. Now obviously as soon as HCG is discontinued our test levels plummet once more. This is ok because the sudden boosts in natural test we get periodically from HCG will make a big difference in recovery time post cycle. Now the idea of injecting 10,000 iu at once is not only ridiculous, but it is counterproductive. HCG will make androgen and estrogen levels skyrocket at such a high dose, as well as desensitize LH receptors. The same thing will happen if we use HCG post cycle, since were are waiting for androgen levels to decline so we can begin clomid administration there is no point in making levels jump by using HCG. In a nutshell these are the do's and dont's of HCG, and the proper way to use it during cycles that exceed 12 weeks is the way I posted above. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom