Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg need it or no

Speralta1981

ok so ive been reading alot and there are so many mixed reviews on wether hcg is necessary or not some people say it's a must and i personally have even been advised againt it ....i did a rather long cylce for my first cylce 15weeks tren e 200mg and
test e 350mg...my pct is nova and col and n2 generate was recomended in place of hcg....i had actually bought the hcg and was advized against taking it here on the forms....this whole cycle has been a learning exp for real... i love the gains i made tbh cant wait for next cycle....i felt good on cylce with lil tk no sodes ....but now im just concerned about the whole wether i should have takin hcg and how it will affect me im 36 i have 4 kids but im still concerned with fertility to an extent...meaning id like to keep it an option lol anyways any feed back would be great...and yes i know these are things i should have reasered but i didnt ...i when i dont know shit i come here for answers "been very helpful so far"...trial by fire i guess but im here now and just want some insight please n thank you

hcg mimics LH in the body. this means it suppresses your pituitary glands. this means it should never be ran in pct

as for on cycle, it raises estrogen and does nothing to prevent shutdown as some people parrot on forums.

and no it isn't a fertility drug for men, the only thing that has any shred of science backing it helps is clomid with vitamin E. the stuff you read that hcg is good for fertility in men is unfounded bro science

We talk about this over and over. Literally the last year we discuss this every single day. You absolutely do not need HCG.

Top Bottom