Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HCG necessary if your testes do NOT shrink up

Nomak666

My testes dont really shrink up. i mean im sure they do, but the shrinkage is so minimal that i dont notice the diffeence and after my cycle they eem like they go back to normal. so is hcg really necessary? what benefits does it have? i wont use it for pct because i have read that it should not be used in pct whatsoever and there are many reasons behind it. so i was wondering what you guys' input was in this?

can you post where you found that it shouldn't? I'm interested in reading that. All I've seen is posts claiming it shouldn't be part of PCT but actually be used during cycle.

Thanks!

hcg is suppressive so it shouldn't be used for pct but during aas cycles , so u keep stimulating ur testicles to produce testosterone instead of letting them shut down the whole period, this way u'll recover faster during pct. best way is to mimic LH secretion of the body in normal off steroid days, which by many studies is about 40 to 80 iu per day. so the best working dose per week for most bodybuilders is 500 iu , 250 iu shot twice a week.

Yes.

can you post where you found that it shouldn't? I'm interested in reading that. All I've seen is posts claiming it shouldn't be part of PCT but actually be used during cycle.

Thanks!

the article said that it shouldnt be used in pct, but instead should be ran durign the cycle. you read my post wrong.

the article said that it shouldnt be used in pct, but instead should be ran durign the cycle. you read my post wrong.

HRT doctors now have you use it during your cycle as well as after. I'm prescribed 1,000 units/week while cycling and then to take 1,000 units per day for 10 days straight for PCT (starting 10 days after my last test shot).

They've always told me (since sept 2004) to use the HCG even if the twins haven't shrunk one bit.

HRT doctors now have you use it during your cycle as well as after. I'm prescribed 1,000 units/week while cycling and then to take 1,000 units per day for 10 days straight for PCT (starting 10 days after my last test shot).

They've always told me (since sept 2004) to use the HCG even if the twins haven't shrunk one bit.

but you are only taking the hcg for 10 days after your last injection. it takes about 14 days for the test to get out of your system, so that would make sense. all im saying is, some people use hcg for pct and that counter-productive, thats all. but i understand what youre saying

it's not logic to use HCG for PCT as i mentioned why in my early post, but for people who wouldn't run it during the whole period of the cycle they can do it at the end of it, last 2 weeks of a long ester cycle, so they clear the system the same time as the compound itself.
best protocol is: E5D
day1: 3000 iu , day6: 3000 iu , day11: 1500 iu , day16: 1500 iu
this is for 8 to 10 weeks max cycles , if longer , 12+ weeks better to do this protocol mid cycle and at the end too.

it's not logic to use HCG for PCT as i mentioned why in my early post, but for people who wouldn't run it during the whole period of the cycle they can do it at the end of it, last 2 weeks of a long ester cycle, so they clear the system the same time as the compound itself.
best protocol is: E5D
day1: 3000 iu , day6: 3000 iu , day11: 1500 iu , day16: 1500 iu
this is for 8 to 10 weeks max cycles , if longer , 12+ weeks better to do this protocol mid cycle and at the end too.

last cycle i didnt use hcg on cycle .12 weeker of test e 500mgs.day of last test e jab i had 2500ius .then 5 days later 2500ius again .started pct 5 days after last hcg shot[2x2500ius total...balls came up lovely ////will use same protocol again /

My balls don't shrink.

However, I don't do any PCT at all and when I have used HCG it has been during cycle which to be honest, I never really saw any plus or minus for it's use. So I would have to say it is an individual thing. Try it during cycle and see if it makes your post cycle recovery easier.

Top Bottom