Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG - The mystery (Or, yet another HCG question...)

Banshee,
I have heard from quite a few people that have not even come close to recoverying 6 months out of their cycle. I think recovery takes much more time than we think....or maybe some people's natural test production takes much longer to get to homeostasis than others.

Audio8 said:
Banshee,
I have heard from quite a few people that have not even come close to recoverying 6 months out of their cycle. I think recovery takes much more time than we think....or maybe some people's natural test production takes much longer to get to homeostasis than others.

Yep, you could definitely be right. Everyone is different!!!! I was basing my response on my experiences and tests post cycle. I am nearly always low normal with 6 weeks of coming off. So I was suprise at 5 months off... But again I should have qualified my response with "for me"... Thanks Audio..

HCG ok I get it

Maybe Iam exagerating whats going on. I was doing great- post cycle, did everything right, felt good. using arimidex kept gains, cool. then I decided that I felt so great that I thought I would increase my test production.....well you cant do that. you can only go back to normal production output. I did not know that, so I played with HCG and crashed. limp, no sex drive, sore all the time , aggitated, pissing like a race horse- all the symtoms of low test levels-started clomid in a panic which fucks me up anyway sexually- couldnt handle that , so I stopped. feel better now, but not near normal. proviron is on the way. any other suggetions? I should go and get a T&E ratio done and test level. thanks for your time :)

yeah get your "test" and "free test" levels checked. Free test is more expensive, but probably worth it in your situation. I think free test alone costs somewhere in the neighborhood of $60 or so. and don't forget your LDL and HDL levels too if you took any orals in your cycle...and let us know how the results turn out! I want to pinpoint roughly when normal cholesterol production returns after use of orals. My HDL level was a 4 (almost nothing) and LDL at 129 (above normal) on my cycle of Test/EQ/Winny/Dbol...orals FUCK your shit up like that, especially winny.

Top Bottom