Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG mid-cycle and then HCG, Clomid and Nolva post-cycle??

Numberfive

If you are educated on this subject, please help.

I have 15,000 iu of HCG as well as enough clomid for the usual post-cycle regimen and Nolva.

I am exactly at the mid-point of my first ever cycle today. My cycle is 500mg/wk of test for 10 weeks with 25mg d-bol for wks 1-5. Today is day one of week 6.

I think there is some degree of testicular atrophy present as a result of the first half of my cycle, and I'm wondering how productive it would be to use 5000 iu of my HCG this week to offset any atrophy...

That would leave me 10,000 iu for post-cycle recovery, and my theory is that using some now will reduce the amount of time needed for complete testicular recovery later.

Here's a twist (if it matters): My pre-cycle bloodwork showed that I had low natural test levels. I am using this cycle to bulk slightly while adding lean mass. At the end of my cycle, I hope to only have added 5-10 lbs of body weight while considerably reducing body fat. I am right on track for meeting this goal, and my theory is to have a body that my natural HPTA will be able to maintain...

ANY comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Yes HCG is very good at this, but you definately want to split up this dose if you are looking for results. Definately not like 5000 iu's at once. I would split up the 5000 IU's to 3 injections (mon/wed/fri) and you can inject intramuscularly or just stick a slin pin into your abdominal bodyfat (like insulin users do). HCG can go through any size pin, use the smallest that you have. Good luck.

oh yeah, also it has been found that using HCG post cycle only hurts the natural HPTA so the best thing to do is to keep your balls from atrophying the whole time and split up the HCG throughout the rest of your cycle with only like 500 iu's at the end. This is just what I have researched, but it seems to make sense.

Thanks for the replys bro. I did some searching on the subject of post-cycle HCG use, but got all kinds of conflicting info.

I'm hoping I can do this right and restore the testicular part of my HTPA and discontinue the test injections the doc has prescribed in the long-run.

Bump for any more suggestions.

Here's another newbie question:

I'm thinking I'm going tomix all 5000 iu's at once then split the mix into 3 syringes. I'll keep the unused HCG in the fridge, and change the pins on the syringes as needed immediately prior to injecting.

Any sterility issues with this...?

first of all ONLY go with IM injections. deify was trying to help but gave bad advice here.

Second, I would not use more than 1000 IU per shot! In fact, I like the 500IU per shot idea. It is much safer.

You should be fine keeping it in the fridge. i would recommend Bact. water vs. Sterile water though.

Top Bottom