Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is hcg legal to have?

erick doo

I got my gear from a friend of mine, he bought it for me since I'm very afraid of buying roids on line, I'm missing hcg to have all my stack ready to start taking it, he said I can get it myself online and I was wondering if buying hcg online is legal.
I know there are legal version of hcg like hcgenerate that my buddy uses and says works great, but if I wanted to get myself the injectable version, is it legal?

HCG is a controlled substance. It is illegal without a prescription. The only way to obtain HCG without a prescription would be through the black market. I.e. buying it from a steroid dealer or UG lab.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG usage is a pretty controversial topic. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com instead. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

HCG and HCGenerate are two different things. HCG is an injectable which mimics LH hormone in your testicles, whereas HCGenerate is a test booster. They both are legal to have and have their own purpose in bodybuilding.

HCG is legal as long as you have a prescription for it, so without one you are going to be out of luck to buy it from a pharmacy. However, most UG labs will have it, so you can order it from them. Just make sure to find a reliable source.

Top Bottom