Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG: Larger shots less often or small ones more often?

stryder

My doc has me on HCG for recovery from a cycle and I read for a while that doing smaller more frequent doses was the best approach. My last time around I did 200usp 4 times per day for two weeks ( 5600 usp per week) to try to get my nuts back to normal size and even though I got a lot stronger and had huge pumps my nadgers didn't budge and even seemed to get smaller. My doc recomends just three weekly shots of 2000 usp per shot. It's the same weekly total but should I go for the big push three times per week or multiple shots daily again?

Three weekly shots at 2000iu sounds good. That is what i did based on information provided by DrJMW (search DrJMW and HCG). Dont know what the multiple shots in a day is really going to buy you. HCG has a halflife of somethig like 36hrs. Maybe you got the multiple shots in a day idea from an HGH post? That has a wicked short halflife, thus lending itself to more frequent injections.

Everybody is different. I ahve a great number of guys using HCG at 2,000 U, IM, three times weekly, for the first three weeks of recovery. No one has reported any adverse problems. Many endocrinologists use or have used smaller, more frequent and prolonged dosing, but some patients developed LH resistence. Organon, the maker of Pregnyl, recommends for "selected cases" of hypogonadism in males:

1. 500 to 1,000 U three times weekly for three weeks, followed by the same dose twice a week for three weeks.

Or

2. 4,000 U three times weekly for six to nine months, following which the dosage may be reduced 2,000 U three times weekly for an additional three months.

Based on modern readings and Bill Llewellyn's books, I have modified this regimen to meet the needs of most men using AAS. LH resistence is a problem with these prolonged therapies. Some food for thought. Personally, I go with what works for the majority. You are free to experiment and try different approaches..but remember, what works for you, may not work for someone else. Lastly, nowhere does Organon recommend using Nolvadex along with the HCG.

I run as stated by drJMW. It has always worked for me. Lawnsaver & several other vets are now going to the 500iu sat & sun all the way through the cycle. I believe Lawn is a big proponent of this because once atrophy occurs, it is not necessarily a given that you can get the nut size back. In fact, I think he has shared that he has one that didn't come back. For me, I never get a big amount of atrophy, and, have never had a problem quickly recovering size, so, running all at the end of a cycle is easier. I'm trying HCG for the last 2wks of my cycle this time, rather than waiting till its over, under the theory that HCG itself is suppressive to natural test production, and, thus, if you run after cycle you further delay the recovery. We'll see how it works....

I would go with what the good doc is saying...my "friend" (and no I didn't see them or touch them) told me that his nads get like rasins on his current test cycle and is going to use the DrJ's way and see what happens....

Top Bottom