Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG instead of testosterone as support

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
Is it sufficient to take 200 IU of HCG eod instead of external testosterone to keep your testosterone production and level normal while taking some other steroid like Tren which will suppress your natural production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m talking about substituting EXTERNAL testosterone with internal testicles FORCED production sufficient for body function

I’m talking about substituting EXTERNAL testosterone with internal testicles FORCED production sufficient for body function

During cycle. Not for PCT

HCG mimics LH and FSH. It will NOT prevent testosterone suppression.

LH and FSH signal your body to produce testosterone but if you are suppressed from other steroids, their signalling action will have no effect.

You need to either use:
1. testosterone
2. the SARM RAD140 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone

HCG actually causes suppression, it does not prevent it. It is an estrogen and mimics LH. HCG is the worst thing you could use.

You don’t understand me!!!
I don’t want to take testosterone with another steroid of testosterone like Tren. I want to take Tren only. But, Tren will same as pure testosterone shut down my natural testosterone product. So, body can’t function without any testosterone. That’s why you take pure testosterone together with steroid of testosterone like Tren. So that body have testosterone from somewhere. My question is: if I take HCG and force my testicles to produce my own testosterone instead of taking it externally, would it work and would it be sufficient?
Is now clear?

I’m not talking about PCT and I didn’t mention pituitary gland. Off course it will shut it. I’m not here from yesterday

Top Bottom