Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG and HGH testing

felip choice

Guys how true is it you can test your HCG if it's real with a pregnancy test?
I am about to order some HGH from a local source I know in person, and as you know it's very expensive to buy, and I already got scammed once before with fake Sarms in pills that gave me Gyno. What is the best way to test if my HGH is legit?

it is true with hcg, but it depends on the pregnancy test.

and also that will eliminate 1 possibility anyway so it isn't going to solve the problem

the best way to test your HGH is simple. run blood work. inject 10IU's, then go in to get bloods done testing for growth serum. your HGH should be way over range. otherwise you know it is shit BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

the good thing about this strategy too is if your bloods come in poor you can show them to your source and kindly ask for your money back or other gear instead

I looked to at HGH testing but seems there is nobody around to do this. You can have most aas tested but not hgh

You need to inject HGH and go to local clinic to do a blood test in the first 2 hours.

There's no other way around it.

I looked to at HGH testing but seems there is nobody around to do this. You can have most aas tested but not hgh
I just posted how you do it. you are talking about getting it lab tested, no I am referring to actually getting your own blood work after using it.

the source better refund your money if you don't get a spike.

Where this method works is if you are testing your HGH and the pregnancy test is positive. That means that your HGH is actually HCG.

A pregnancy test tests for estrogen. HCG is a form of estrogen. If you spray HCG on a pregnancy test, it'll show positive.

HGH is very commonly faked with HCG. If you spray your HGH on the pregnancy test and it shows positive, then the HGH you have is fake and actually HCG.

However, just because the HGH does not make the pregnancy test turn positive, it doesn't necessarily mean your HGH is real. It just means your HGH is not HCG

Top Bottom