Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG with Enanthate...a question of timing

nydj66

I'm planning to start a 5 week cycle with tren and test enanthate in a couple weeks. I normally don't have trouble with testicular atrophy but some of the posts here convinced me it may be a problem with tren so I ordered HCG and will be using it as part of PCT for the first time (also first time using tren).

I know that HCG is typically used at the end of a cycle to allow testes to regain their full size so that nolva or clomid can kick-start test production post cycle. However, I also know that enanthate has a long half-life is it is recommended to wait 2 weeks after the last enanthate shot to start PCT.

So I figure that I should use the HCG for the 2 weeks after my last enanthate shot, then switch to Nolvadex. I was planning 500 IU shots twice weekly for the 2 weeks mentioned.

Have I got it right?

nydj66 said:
I'm planning to start a 5 week cycle with tren and test enanthate in a couple weeks. I normally don't have trouble with testicular atrophy but some of the posts here convinced me it may be a problem with tren so I ordered HCG and will be using it as part of PCT for the first time (also first time using tren).

I know that HCG is typically used at the end of a cycle to allow testes to regain their full size so that nolva or clomid can kick-start test production post cycle. However, I also know that enanthate has a long half-life is it is recommended to wait 2 weeks after the last enanthate shot to start PCT.

So I figure that I should use the HCG for the 2 weeks after my last enanthate shot, then switch to Nolvadex. I was planning 500 IU shots twice weekly for the 2 weeks mentioned.

Have I got it right?

drjmw has a good protocol on the Post Cycle Recovery board, you should go check it out. I believe that he recommends 500iu M, W, F for either 2 or 3 weeks, followed by nolvadex. Check that board for more detailed info. I think the thread name is "Recovery"

My last cycle was Sust and the half lifes are both long, I used the HCG one week before my last shot of Sust and ranit until finnished. I had 4500 iu's and used 500 iu's eod. I started PCT 3 weeks after my last shot of Sust and made an excellent recovery.

that's exactly how i do it or if I get a problem in the middle of my cycle. raisins hahaha!

500iu's eod seems to be a very effective adminstration, used in conjuction with either clomid or nolva, although i've never used nolva, usually run clomid 300mg first day, 100mg/day two weeks, 50mg/day on 3rd week, seems to work out pretty good...

Top Bottom