Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG and ejaculation?

The Terminator said:
I have used hcg quite a few times and don't recall ever noticing an increase in ejaculatory volume (then again I have a tendency to leave my deposits inside women :p )

LOL... Sounds a lot like me!!! I can't remember the last time my load hasn't gone into my gf's mouth... hahahaha

Re: HCG...

JungleRizla said:
I've been told that HCG is actually from a pregnant womens urine?!?!...as well that you have a chance of obtaining the genetics of the person that it came from..? Can someone settle this for me please...thanks
That is correct. It is a water-soluble polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta composed of an alpha and a beta sub-unit. The alpha sub-unit is essentially identical to the alpha sub-units of the human pituitary gonadotropins LH and FSH as well as to the alpha sub-unit of human thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). The beta sub-units of these hormones differ in amino acid sequence.
Where as HMG or menotropins is a purified preparation of gonadotropins extracted from the urine of post-menopausal women. It is indicated for the stimulation of spermatogenesis in men who have primary or secondary hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
I've never heard of obtaining the genetics or traits/characteristics/femininity of the person that it came from, as it is essentially identical to LH, which stimulates androgen in the Leydig cells in the testicles. However you might feel feminine while on(similar to clomid) since there is a marked increase in estrogen as well as test,mostly due to the high aromatization in the testicles. This can be combated with an aromatase inhibitor(arimidex,letrozole,aromasin).
It was once questioned as to whether one could contract aids from HCG if the donor was HIV positive.Apperently this was not possible in any way according to the various manufacturers.:worried: The donors have to go through a screening process.(Big deel as hiv has a window period of 3-5 mos) but also with the lyophilized poly-peptide hormones,they're very agressive with their purification process.

LOL the funny hting is that i was thinking the same hting also. I dont care about the size of the load becasue the only one that gets it is my gfs mouth. She loves for me to tell her when so she can turn around. She likes to tickle me i think thats why.. whatever's clever

Re: Re: HCG...

b1ewsw32 said:

It was once questioned as to whether one could contract aids from HCG if the donor was HIV positive.Apperently this was not possible in any way according to the various manufacturers.:worried: The donors have to go through a screening process.(Big deel as hiv has a window period of 3-5 mos) but also with the lyophilized poly-peptide hormones,they're very agressive with their purification process.

Human sourcing is one way to obtain hCG, but the most common method nowadays is to transform E.coli DH5alpha with a plasmid containing the gene for hCG, placing a constitutive promoter in front of the gene. This means that the bacteria are ALWAYS producing the hCG from the gene (constitutive promoter = always on), and it's thus produced in very high amounts. By taking this fermentation product and purifying the hCG via large-scale HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography), they can obtain extremely pure product with no risk of human disease transmission, in very large amounts, at much less cost than collection of pregnant women's urine.

This sort of thing can also be done in human cell culture, but it's much easier to transform bacteria than it is to transfect human cell lines (in general).

At any rate, the purification is extremely rigorous, and any intact virus particles (if they were present in the first place) would be removed in the first selective precipitation steps, and wouldn't have a chance of co-eluting with the intact peptide in HPLC.

Hope this sort of clears things up,
-M

Re: Re: Re: HCG...

Dr. M said:

At any rate, the purification is extremely rigorous, and any intact virus particles (if they were present in the first place) would be removed in the first selective precipitation steps, and wouldn't have a chance of co-eluting with the intact peptide in HPLC.

-M
Clears things up?? That was a dam biochemistry thesis!:shocked: :think: :confused: :idea:
That was great state of the art description on how HCG could be produced. Thank's for the tutorial/info Bro!
Looking forward to reading more of your imformative posts.
Karma to you Dr.M :garza:

Re: HCG...

JungleRizla said:
I've been told that HCG is actually from a pregnant womens urine?!?!...as well that you have a chance of obtaining the genetics of the person that it came from..? Can someone settle this for me please...thanks

Peter came from Canada. Thanks to America he could take advantage of his genetics.

Re: Re: Re: HCG...

AIDS from HCG? the rigorous methods you describe may not apply to foriegn generics or US "compounding pharms". thanks for giving me something else to worry about. :(

Dr. M said:

Human sourcing is one way to obtain hCG, but the most common method nowadays is to transform E.coli DH5alpha with a plasmid containing the gene for hCG, placing a constitutive promoter in front of the gene. This means that the bacteria are ALWAYS producing the hCG from the gene (constitutive promoter = always on), and it's thus produced in very high amounts. By taking this fermentation product and purifying the hCG via large-scale HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography), they can obtain extremely pure product with no risk of human disease transmission, in very large amounts, at much less cost than collection of pregnant women's urine.

This sort of thing can also be done in human cell culture, but it's much easier to transform bacteria than it is to transfect human cell lines (in general).

-M

Top Bottom