Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG effect's on Sleep?

Snarling Force

I've never really been a deep sleeper, waking at the the slightest noise. Well I started my PCT on Monday, Clomid, Nolva, and for the first time, HCG. For the past 3 nights, I've been dead to the world. I have to peel myself out of bed in the morning, its been the hardest thing to wake up. I feel like I could sleep forever. Since I've taken Clomid and Nolva in the past and never experienced anything like this, I'm thinking it must be the HCG. Anyone else experience anything like this?

nope... im midcycle right now... i am gettin up pretty easy.. i woke up actually to one of my romates coming in, and that was downstairs.. and i usually am a deeep sleeper. maybe it has reverse affects? haha

I've never noticed any change in sleeping while on HCG. Only way I know i'm taking it is cause I can see a drastic change in the nads.

Probably just your hormones re-adjusting. Hcg kicks it in faster, so that's probably why you didn't notice it before without it.

Im wondering if its just hormone levels fluctuating from when you went off cycle. Did you do something different from what you usually do this last cycle?

Top Bottom