Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG during test cycle

acoddo

Hello, I'm starting a 500mg per week Test-E cycle. I read that it could be better to inject HCG the day after each test injection rather than waiting until PCT. thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

you never use hcg in pct and you really dont even need it on cycle either

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

Interesting, so what's the recommendation? You say its not necessary but it seems like it could prevent your testes from shrinking during cycle. Not planning on taking during PCT, just throughout cycle

Interesting, so what's the recommendation? You say its not necessary but it seems like it could prevent your testes from shrinking during cycle. Not planning on taking during PCT, just throughout cycle

Why do you care if your balls shrink on cycle? They come back after the cycle is over, but I guarantee nobody you know except you cares about your ball size

Top Bottom