Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG during cycle + during PCT?

nexus7

Hello everybody,

This is driving me nuts:
If I am currently using 500 UI HCG twice a week to keeps the boys up to size while on a test/tren cycle, should I still use it as per Dr JMW's recovery protocol (ie: 1000 UI 3 times/week + nolva, etc...) or should I just use the nolva post cycle?

Does anyone have any info /advice on this? Jenetic, fat sumo, Dr JMW...(don't know who's still on the board these days...)

nexus7 said:
Hello everybody,

This is driving me nuts:
If I am currently using 500 UI HCG twice a week to keeps the boys up to size while on a test/tren cycle, should I still use it as per Dr JMW's recovery protocol (ie: 1000 UI 3 times/week + nolva, etc...) or should I just use the nolva post cycle?

Does anyone have any info /advice on this? Jenetic, fat sumo, Dr JMW...(don't know who's still on the board these days...)

IMO - If you're using HCG throughout your cycle you'll be keeping your balls up to size, so there should be no need to up the dose for PCT - I would continue to run HCG 500IU's twice a week for 3 weeks at the end of your cycle (once esters have cleared) in conjunction with Nolva (and clomid if necessary).

Additionally are you using Adex throughout the cycle (.5 - 1mg EOD)? It should further assist your recovery by keeping estradiol under control.

sigmund said:
IMO - If you're using HCG throughout your cycle you'll be keeping your balls up to size, so there should be no need to up the dose for PCT - I would continue to run HCG 500IU's twice a week for 3 weeks at the end of your cycle (once esters have cleared) in conjunction with Nolva (and clomid if necessary).

Additionally are you using Adex throughout the cycle (.5 - 1mg EOD)? It should further assist your recovery by keeping estradiol under control.

Thanks Sigmund,

I'm glad some vets still show up on the PCT board...

Additionally:

(Yes I am using A'dex 0.5 eod)
I just read a post where Jenetic still recommended the use of DR JMW's full PCT protocol. You don't think it's necessary? would it hurt if I did it anyway?

nexus7 said:
Thanks Sigmund,

I'm glad some vets still show up on the PCT board...
Cheers mate :) ...I wouldn't consider myself a vet yet though, still learning lots!

Additionally:

(Yes I am using A'dex 0.5 eod)
I just read a post where Jenetic still recommended the use of DR JMW's full PCT protocol. You don't think it's necessary? would it hurt if I did it anyway?
I personally don't think it’ll do any harm but doubt it'll significantly enhance your recovery schedule. I'm always wary of over dosing HCG as I don't want to risk permanent desensitisation of Leydig cells so if it was me I'd keep the dose to a minimum (500 IU's during PCT) to be safe, also taking Nolva in conjunction (20mg ED) which helps to prevent desensitisation.

I thought you were not suppose to use HCG for longer than 4 weeks, as it. Assuming ur cycle is 12 weeks. Wouldn't u run hcg for 3 weeks on the middle of ur cycle (starting week 5) and than when you end the cycle do the Dr.JMW's pct?

Excidium28 said:
I thought you were not suppose to use HCG for longer than 4 weeks, as it. Assuming ur cycle is 12 weeks. Wouldn't u run hcg for 3 weeks on the middle of ur cycle (starting week 5) and than when you end the cycle do the Dr.JMW's pct?
It appears that this is a personal preference. I have never done HCG longer than 3 weeks for fear that I will be causing more damage than help. I do use for two weeks mid cycle and again one week after last poke. This seems to work best for me.....but there will be an equal amount that claim HCG use throughout cycle is the best way to go.

nexus7 said:
Hello everybody,

This is driving me nuts:

This is somewhat difficult to answer as I don't recommend using 500 IUs HCG 1-2x/wk during cycle. My recommendation is to use 1,000 IUs HCG ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for 7-10 days consecutively mid cycle or intermittently (6-8 weeks) during cycle.

I've tested various during/mid cycle protocols and have concluded, based on actual measurements performed by an MD, that the previously mentioned protocol attributes to the same, if not greater, testicular volume when begining PCT. Eitherway, both these methods are preventive measures and don't gaurantee your testicles from shrinking.

Therefore, I still recommend HCG to be used post cycle. Keep in mind, pituitary LH secretion automatically increases as the hormones diminish from your system. The elevated androgen levels are from an exogenous source and your endogenous production is suppressed. Therefore, waiting for the exogenous androgens to completely clear from your system, ultimately results in lower total concentrations of androgens in your system when beginning PCT. This leads to an unfavorable andgrogen:estrogen ratio and the well known “crash” effect.

I would still recommend using the standard recovery protocol post cycle. Please post your cycle if you would like me to be more specific with my recommendations.

Jenetic

First of all: Jenetic IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, MAN!
Thanks to all of you for the answers.
I guess I will stick with Jenetic's recommendation (it's not too late since I have only shot HCG twice so far - I am starting week 3 of my cycle)

I will run HCG 7 days @1000 UI / 20mg nolva on week 6 (since I intend to cycle for a total of 9 weeks)
1 LAST QUESTION THOUGH: I am already using A'dex @ 0.5 eod, is it really necessary to use nolva on top of this??

For info, my cycle looks like this:
week 1-9 :
trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (parabolan) @ 250mg/wk
test enenthate (testoviron) @ 500mg/wk

Jenetic said:
This is somewhat difficult to answer as I don't recommend using 500 IUs HCG 1-2x/wk during cycle. My recommendation is to use 1,000 IUs HCG ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for 7-10 days consecutively mid cycle or intermittently (6-8 weeks) during cycle.

I've tested various during/mid cycle protocols and have concluded, based on actual measurements performed by an MD, that the previously mentioned protocol attributes to the same, if not greater, testicular volume when begining PCT. Eitherway, both these methods are preventive measures and don't gaurantee your testicles from shrinking.

Therefore, I still recommend HCG to be used post cycle. Keep in mind, pituitary LH secretion automatically increases as the hormones diminish from your system. The elevated androgen levels are from an exogenous source and your endogenous production is suppressed. Therefore, waiting for the exogenous androgens to completely clear from your system, ultimately results in lower total concentrations of androgens in your system when beginning PCT. This leads to an unfavorable andgrogen:estrogen ratio and the well known “crash” effect.

I would still recommend using the standard recovery protocol post cycle. Please post your cycle if you would like me to be more specific with my recommendations.

Jenetic
....just what we have been missing!!!!!

Top Bottom