Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG... Correct me if I'm wrong

High-Jacked

Follwing a test enanthate/eq cycle (8 weeks), after the last injection of test/eq, I will wait 14 days, then begin HCG/Nolva therapy. I have 15,000ius of HCG in total, and will inject 5000iu's every 5 days for 15 days. I will split the injections up to EOD. I am currently running 20mg Nolva ED throughout cycle and will increase this to 30-40mg during HCG and 2 weeks after last HCG injection.

Is my timing right with these drugs?

I would start the hcg the day after last eq inj. 2500ius every 5th day for a total of 3 injects. And five days after last hcg inj , which is exactly 3 weeks after last eq inj you begin clomid therapy. It works out perfect this way.........................galaxy

Thats real good advic e by galaxy. Taking HCG/clomid or nolva at the same time can actually prolong recovery from what Ive read of others posts

there is a good protocol for this on mooney's site that pretty much covers it(medibolics.com), in essence you start the hcg with your last shot and discontinue 10days to 14 days and then run nolva and clomid concurrently for a month.

jb

Top Bottom