Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg advice 8weeks in test e 500mg/pw only cycle

Goodtenks

Hey Lads

Quick question for you knowledgeable fellas I’m currently on a test e 500mg a week cycle 8 weeks in and due to some unforeseen circumstances I have only just managed to get my hands on hcg (pregnol 5000) and bariostatic water.

From my little knowledge reading mainly here it seems suggested to run hcg with cycle.
Seeing as I’m 4weeks from finishing I’m wondering what the correct protocol for using the hcg should be?

I have pct ready to go, I have had 0 side effects thus far other than slight testicular atrophy, a little shrinkage, but the rest of my package as expected is on over drive with massive libido.

I’ve had nice gains and I’ve been very strict with my diet and have lost around 4% body fat also so sitting at around 10% body fat with very visible muscle all over my top half and a decent 6 pack.

Super happy with the cycle, just want to make sure I keep as much as I can and finish it out properly.

Thanks in advanced for your help and advice, the attitude of especially the old school experienced users on this site is amazing.

Cheers boys.

HCG is never needed for cycle supprt, and not particularly recommended. If you insist on using it, you using only in the last 4 weeks or so of your cycle at about 500 to 2000iu per week. Do not use it in PCT.

Top Bottom