Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

I need to get on some hcg as all of a sudden my atrophy came and balls are pretty small right now. I plan on ordering some but need to know how much I need? I see 5000iu kits and 10000.
Also need to know what dosing is once mixed cause I want to buy the full amount I need to get my balls back. I have about another month and a half of my sust cycle and just can't imagine these balls getting smaller and smaller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HCG use is a pretty controversial topic. I personally am not an HCG fan. If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

HCG use is a pretty controversial topic. I personally am not an HCG fan. If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.
I'm surprised a product that is sold freely is actually this effective. I have always had bad experiences with test boosters being a waste of money.

I'm looking to just use hcg in cycle where I'm already supressed to keep my balls full and make pct easier when I'm done. I feel like a lot of the same people recommend hcgenerate and maybe they are paid to do so. At least that's what other sites are like. Hard to believe a test booster works that well and will actually get my balls back and can be easily bought.

HCGenerate is an amazing product and always has a 100% money-back-guarantee.

Most guys report it working within the first 5 days.

The reason there are so many positive reviews is because people feel the product working. If it didn't work then you would see more negative reviews, or it not even being talked about. The reason it is talked about so much and has positive reviews is that it actually works well.

The dosages on the product are HEAVY, it takes 5 caps per day to reach full strength. The stuff is designed with plenty of good ingredients in it.

Original question still sits though, I am on cycle so can anyone advise on hcg use? Someone with experience with it on cycle?

Sincerely, I would not use HCG just for the sake of ball size - the minimal benefits of HCG are definitely not worth the potential side effects. Why not use HCGenerate instead? It really works, and I use it all the time with a lot of success - the balls are as big as they should be.

Sincerely, I would not use HCG just for the sake of ball size - the minimal benefits of HCG are definitely not worth the potential side effects. Why not use HCGenerate instead? It really works, and I use it all the time with a lot of success - the balls are as big as they should be.
And that is while on cycle?

I'm surprised a product that is sold freely is actually this effective. I have always had bad experiences with test boosters being a waste of money.

absolutely .. MOST test boosters are a joke. just some fadogia and a couple other ingredients

but hcgenerate and hcgenerate ES have a shit ton of ingredients and your nuts will plump up fast true me. try it out bro, the stuff really works.. the difference is it was designed by bodybuilders for bodybuilders.. its hardcore shit. not some crap from GNC.. just look at the labels and you decide

I run HCGenerate with all my cycles throughout the entire thing and it greatly reduces atrophy if not prevents it all together.

Top Bottom