Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG!!!HCG!!!HCG!!! Good..Very Good!!

hayesjones

just finished up my HCG and boy am I happy!!
I have been juicing for some time now and have never taken the stuff. I am in mid cycle, with my balls the size of peanuts.....I take the hcg and WHAMMO!! My nuts are back their original size, my strength has gone thru the rough, and the estrogen levels were maintained by nova.
My dick has new life as well!!
I can belive I have missed out on this. I bought about 20 boxes of this stuff so I will never have the problem again!!!

Yup, it sure does work.....:)

Hayesjones, if memory serves, you were on a cycle something like test 1200mg per week, deca 900mg cycle. Are you still on that cycle? What weight gains have you made?

Stillgoing said:
Yup, it sure does work.....:)

Hayesjones, if memory serves, you were on a cycle something like test 1200mg per week, deca 900mg cycle. Are you still on that cycle? What weight gains have you made?

hey bud! The gains were not as good as I would like. That QV enanthate sucks in my opinion and I had hairloss for the first time from the Deca. I switched over to Omandren and some anadrol and took it up to 305lbs.
Im dieting now and about 285

hey buddy, I'm glad it worked for you. Did you do it like I told you to? How many iu did you use and how often? I just shot 5000ius monday and another 5000ius today and my balls are almost back to normal again.

I agree!HCG is the shit for recovery,everytime I use it my dick wakes up and I start getting wood again.The last time I used it,I did 500i.u.'s ED for 2 weeks without nolva because I didn't want to hinder my gains and I got no signs of gyno while on omnadren and d-bol!I don't know why this stuff became so overlooked in the past,everyone was convinced all you neede for recovery was clomid.In my opinion,clomid alone just does not cut it for recovery.

I like the stuff but I have to pay about 50$ for 5000 iu profassi. I cant take the stuff like I would like to. And I'm trying to get my wife pregnate now and it sure would come in handy

so whats the best method of using it post cycle? 500iu eod, 250iu ed for two weeks or is there a better way? can you use it as an IM instead of subQ?

Top Bottom