Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having some post cycle erectile dysfunction issues

Mark donato

Bros, 6 weeks after finishing my pct and erectile disfunction is still noticeable, my bro at the gym told me to run a second pct, Idk what his idea came from but I'm so worried about my libido That I thought a few times of doing it, please help me let me know if I can run a second PCT and what it should be.

Erectile issues after a PCT are usually due to not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle. It's pretty common actually.

Your friend actually gave you great advice, what you need to do is re-run a proper PCT protocol.

In this video I explain how to properly run a PCT -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-how-run-proper-pct-46615.html

The perfect PCT article explains what dosages to use: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Before doing anything I would get blood work. A lot of ED issues can be due to poor heart health and blood flow concerns. Blood work will show if you need a second PCT or not.

a lot of people confuse libido and ED. they are not the same thing

plenty of guys have the urge to have sex but just cannot get it up due to lack of blood flow. it is good that you are identifying the problem and trying to correct it instead of just hopping on ED meds. bottom line is this you could of easily put on a lot of mass on cycle and now have heart issues so your blood flow is not good to your penis to give it an erection

so the best solution is get into better heart health, take support supplements like n2guard, even consider giving blood

I would also first recommend going through the full blood panel of hormones and then deciding whether second PCT is needed

Top Bottom