Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having some drinks after work out?

rudolphoscott22

Can anyone tell me if it is bad to have a few drinks at night after a work out? What are the affects that it has on muscles post workout? Also is there anything that i could do to prevent this (Besides the obvious of not drinking)?

is this a serious question? i mean, come on man, what exactly do you think will happen? thats the worst thing you could do... i cant take this serious

alcohol is essentially poisoning your body

i can list you a bunch of reasons why it is bad specifically for fitness including the effects on dehydration and gut damage which are the hidden issues with it. i also don't grasp what is so special about 'having drinks' every night.

beer for example is just water mixed with alcohol and grains lol. i mean i truly believe a lifetime of watching bimbos and people throwing a ball around on beer commercials has convinced people that alcohol mixed with water and grains is something amazing. it is a ruse.

anyway my suggestion is find new friends and find a new way to spend your time in the evenings. not to mention the complete waste of $$$. spending $20 a night on drinks X 365 days a year.. do the math. that is money you could be spending on groceries and steroids which actually will help, not hurt you

Can anyone tell me if it is bad to have a few drinks at night after a work out? What are the affects that it has on muscles post workout? Also is there anything that i could do to prevent this (Besides the obvious of not drinking)?

You KNOW the answer already.

Alcohol causes early cell death, lowered hormone levels even if you’re on steroids (alcohol causes faster excretion), higher estrogen, higher cortisol, kidney and liver stress even in small amounts, lowered appetite in some, gastrointestinal issues, etc. calories don’t even factor in its such a trivial part of what’s wrong with alcohol. Trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably one of the worst things you can do. Your just wasting your time in the gym if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're just a normal person not taking steroids then a few drinks occasionally is being a normal person. You have to realize that most fitness and bodybuilders are not normal people and are dedicated to achieving goals which alcohol will only hinder.

Top Bottom