Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having second thoughts

i just read a number of threads where members of this bored shitted all over deca. i already have it and am 2 shots into a 10 shot cycle. it is the qv 300 brand. i know it is probably different for each person but, how much of a risk do i run of experiencing the more serious side effects (gyno imparticularly). i'm also taking winny with the deca.

If you are allready there don't stop. Some people just think that there is better AAS than deca. You will be ok @ 300 mgs/wk, that is a pretty low dose so don't worry. keep going and work hard you will some good results with deca/winny.

2 shots is, it's a little late to reconsider IMO. By now, you're going to have to deal with recovery anyway. It's probably best to continue and feel out the drug yourself.

What are you're concerns? How have you planned to deal with such concerns?

I tried deca a couple of times and the last time I used it which was at the beginning of the year, along with sust, I got gyno under my right nip. Both nipples became sensitive during the cycle so I began to take the anti-e's that I had on hand. I even took them throughout the clomid cycle. Shortly after that ended...
Bam!! There it was! I'm going next week to see a surgeon. I don't know if age was a factor, either, but it was shortly before I turned 38. Just my experience, bro.

Silent Method said:
2 shots is, it's a little late to reconsider IMO. By now, you're going to have to deal with recovery anyway. It's probably best to continue and feel out the drug yourself.

What are you're concerns? How have you planned to deal with such concerns?

i looked into things to the point where i felt quite comfortable with my selections. obviously, side effects were my only real concern. i felt that though keeping the doses relatively low, and my amount of cycles (one and only one ever) i would avoid any serious side effects. if you had to list the biggest concerns you'd have on a deca/winny cycle like mine what would they be. maybe i missed something huge. i feel confident in my choices, but will admit that i'm quite the novice so i am extremly open to more expert advice.

Deca is the only QV product I will even concider using again, I'm not a fan of the rest of it. I had excellent results running it with test enan.

I'm new to this board so take what I say with grain of salt, I guess. Back when I was competing, Deca was used as a base drug. Good to use with everything. I just threw it in when I had it but usually I considered it a waste of money because ti didn't produce the gains of other drugs. I always thought it was the weakest drug I ever used. I'm not sure why so many people on this board seem to think it has so many side effects. Maybe they have scientific studies to back it up. It's different for everyone I guess. Just my 2 cents.

rsd01 said:
I'm new to this board so take what I say with grain of salt, I guess. Back when I was competing, Deca was used as a base drug. Good to use with everything. I just threw it in when I had it but usually I considered it a waste of money because ti didn't produce the gains of other drugs. I always thought it was the weakest drug I ever used. I'm not sure why so many people on this board seem to think it has so many side effects. Maybe they have scientific studies to back it up. It's different for everyone I guess. Just my 2 cents.

- I don't like deca pre-contest. Way too long acting, tendency to hold water, if you do, its in your system so friggin' long, theres not much you can do about it.

- Deca is a very solid bulking choice, to be run as part of a stack. Don't know how this can be disputed. Great first cycle choice, along with some test or dbol.

- Deca at 300mg EW is very safe, you should see no side effects from this (butfor gyno, see below).

- Regarding gyno - you are either very susceptable, moderately susceptable, or, not susceptable. I am not susceptable. I can take any amount of gear I want (I've never gone really high though) without anti-es and never have even the slightest problem. I've known several bros that got gyno the first week of their first cycle on very low doses. One guy could look at a bottle of juice and get it. So, if your a newbie, you just don't know. Better safe than sorry usually, run it with an anti-e or have it on hand.

It has gotten a very bad rap but Deca has it's advantages over testosterone and other drugs.

If you keep doses moderate (<400mg) deca shouldn't give you many problems. Some people are sensitive and have problem even at 200-300mg but the majority do not. Also, deca does Aromatize at about 20% so make sure you have anti estrogens(Nolva) on hand.

Problem is deca is so long acting and can shut you down quite hard, so I suggest you put 110% into post cycle recovery.

A superior drug IMO is Nandrolone PhenylPropionate which is a faster form of "deca"

Here's how I would run a Deca cycle:

W1-10: Deca 300mg a week
W5-12: Winny 50mg ED

It would be better if you put in some test or incorporate NPP in your cycle.

Top Bottom