Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having negative reaction to AAS

george H2o

Hi guys I was wondering if somebody has had itching while using roids, I'm my 5th week of test and winni and itchiness is getting worst and it looks like welts fron shingles, I thought of stop taking my gear my I'm making great progress and I would like to continue my cycle so please let me know what medicine or cream can I use for this problem,thank you.

Sounds like you are allergic to the carrier oil the UG lab suspended the raw hormone in.

It's a pretty common problem actually.

The long and short of it is that sadly, you need to stop using that gear and give it to one of your buddies. You are allergic to it. You need to re-order gear from a source that uses a different carrier oil.

Check out the source reviews section on evolutionary.org and look for a new source. Most US members on the board use Roid Mass -> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=56c1c38261f70
I have never once heard of someone getting an allergic reaction from Roid Mass's gear. They use a hypoallergenic oil for their carrier oil.

You are definitely not agreeing with something in the gear. I would ask your source what kind of carrier oil they use and try something else with a different carrier oil.

Try switching up the brands for a short period of time. It could be some allergic reaction of your skin causing the itch.

Are you sure you didnt change anything else? Sleeping place? People often get bitten by bedbugs but dont realise that.

Top Bottom