Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having a hard time improving need sarms

Hackwit

I've been natural all my life and I've hit a wall I'm looking to get more definition and get my body fat down
I'm 5 foot 7 in and a chubby 220 lb
don't know my body fat but I would imagine it's high

don't want to use steroids yet I'm not ready for that, but I want to use sarms
which sarms would be best for a chubby guy

you definitely want to go with a strong sarms cutting stack

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Follow the layout Dylan provided you precisely and for the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale!

I'd spend some time on the diet forum and iron out a solid plan. Folks that are struggling typically underestimate their nutrition.

check your diet increase protein and lower carbs
and if you want sarms
try 3 sarms stack

cardarine 20mgs
ostarine 50mgs
testolone 50mgs

Try to clean up your diet, less carbs and consider following: 50mgs of MK2866; 50mgs of RAD140; 20mgs of GW or you may try NATURAL sarms replacement: CARDAZOL; OSTAZOL; NUTROZOL

I've been natural all my life and I've hit a wall I'm looking to get more definition and get my body fat down
I'm 5 foot 7 in and a chubby 220 lb
don't know my body fat but I would imagine it's high

don't want to use steroids yet I'm not ready for that, but I want to use sarms
which sarms would be best for a chubby guy

I'd prefer you to diet down a bit first. In the meantime read our articles as prep.

Top Bottom