Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having a hard time breathing...?

muslix

I have been on prop for three weeks now at 2cc EOD and it sometimes feals like I have asthma in the gym or when I run. I heard it might be high blood pressure. Also I have had a weird dry cough ever since I started it. What the hell is that from?? thanks:D

Are you have flu like symptoms ,aching, fever, chills,sweats, it is common i get that mess every
time :mad: it should go away after your cycle if not before in my case it always goes away after .

yup, very common, on almost every cycle I will feel at least one of the symptoms you have listed. You have to remember that this stuff is a foreign substance in your body and your body will react to it. Also, juice is known to weaken your immune system. Especially when it gets cold out, my joints ache, head hurts, I just always feel down until i'm under those weights. Just part of the game bro.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Bro, do you care to explain your answer. I take glutamine and still experience all flu like symptomswhen on.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Mad Max said:
Bro, do you care to explain your answer. I take glutamine and still experience all flu like symptomswhen on.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Since I've included zinc and glutamine in my cycle I had less problems with flu like symptoms.

I use about 15grams of glutamine.

You know, some people are allergic to the propionate ester. So you may be experiencing a light to mild allergic reaction. In fact i would almost guarantee it. I remember reading a LONG TIME AGO how the propionate ester resembles the actuall bee sting venom chemically, and in some can causes those reactions. That is a reason doctors consider whether deciding if a patient is a good condidate for this drug.

You may be better off with a phelypropionate ester of a longer acting ester with an Aromatose inhibitor if you are trying to cut.

I have trouble breathing after a tough set but mine is due to years of taking ephedrine. I've since stopped taking it and I can tell that it's getting better.

Blood pressure should be checked atleast EOD, if you are not doing this, you shouldn'd be on juice. I wonder if glutamine can help my toe fungus?

Top Bottom