Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having Crohns and what type of cycle to follow

ahadpour28

Hey Bros- I was diagnosed with Crohns disease approximately 2 years ago- and as a matter
of fact due to the wasting nature of the disease and an inability to properly absorb nutrients
anabolics and GH are sometimes prescribed for it. Do u guys know any info. on any difference
in setting up a cycle for someone with Crohns - I have access to Cypionate, Equipoise, and
sostenon 250. Thanks

That sucks dude. My friend's girlfriend has that. She lost something like 60lbs the last few years.

sorry to hear that bro:(
I have a friend that has that and I know what you must be going through.
Don't know what to tell ya, but i'll bump it up a notch for ya.

hey bro, I feel for ya, my cousin has it too, he's 5'11'' and was down to 93 lbs. I was thinking of getting him some gear but he is only 16. He went to a nutritionist who actually had it and claimed that with a special blend of protiens and nutrients in some shake that it will pretty much make your body normal again, so he tried it and I can say that he is now 135 and has really filled in but is still a little skinny. he can pretty much eat anything without getting pains. the shit was like $500 for a 5lb jug, no bullshit!

Sorry to here that Bro

My dad has both Chorn's and Ulcerated Culites(sp). I can remember may dad just crying after shiting has pants. on a good day it only happens once or twice a day. An FYI, my dad was put in the hospital for 2 months and feed interveously. They thought with no food his GI would heal, so they feed him through a tube and gave him Steriods "an Oral" I can't remember which one I was in collage. Anyways after 2 months he got up and was getting ready to leave the hospital and went in to use the bathroom and he shit 2 pints of dried blood. Anyways the Steriods eat his stomach lining and he was bleeding internally and they never knew it. Just be careful.

Top Bottom