Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having breakouts really bad on cycle

youny31

hey guys please help me I'm desperate. My stats are 31 years old and 5’9’’ 145 pounds.

I just started dating this hot girl and I'm really self-conscious because I'm getting a lot of breakouts on this cycle which defeats the purpose of even using steroids

I'm using testosterone 700 mg a week, anadrol 50mgs a day and trenbolone 250mgs a week

the issue start happening around week 5. I'm currently up 20 lb on my cycle so things are going really good except for this. I really need help managing disc acne

So you have built no foundation before juicing hmmmm. Double up the showers ,especially after a work out or sweating. Eat cleaner, no sugar and lots more water. Also lower your cycle

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

So you have built no foundation before juicing hmmmm. Double up the showers ,especially after a work out or sweating. Eat cleaner, no sugar and lots more water. Also lower your cycle

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

nice advice bro. i would also add in tanning

you have several issues here...

1. your dosing is absurd and needs to come down significantly

2. you were not in any sort of condition to use steroids to begin with

3. you are beyond clueless on what you are doing

my advice is to just stop now and run pct and stay away from these compounds until you have some sort of an idea on what you are even doing... you are in way over your head here

I would agree with Dylan in all aspects he commented on. You are not ready for this cycle and most definitely should stop

hey guys please help me I'm desperate. My stats are 31 years old and 5’9’’ 145 pounds.

I just started dating this hot girl and I'm really self-conscious because I'm getting a lot of breakouts on this cycle which defeats the purpose of even using steroids

I'm using testosterone 700 mg a week, anadrol 50mgs a day and trenbolone 250mgs a week

the issue start happening around week 5. I'm currently up 20 lb on my cycle so things are going really good except for this. I really need help managing disc acne

145lbs not huge

thats a big cycle for your weight lol honestly

the acne is high doses

drop test to 300mgs and cut anadrol and trenbolone to 100mgs and add n2guard daily with face wash

Top Bottom