Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havent seen GOOD qualiy clen in awhile.......

ripper911

Is it me or does no one seem to carry good brands......I have many supplement buddies but these days no one seems to provide quality brands. The only reason im guessing is because the expensive brands like spiropent arent worth carrying (profit wise).

You can only charge so much.......

Price could be it

Last ones I saw that were pills (20) 20mcg/pill in a red yellow and white box were priced at $6.00. Since then everyone started using liquid. I'm one of those.

how is the liquid..........isnt it harder to deal with taking divided doses through the day or do u take it all at once

120mcg at once id have a muscle twitch nervous breakdown.....hahahahah

I break mine apart....most of it sits right at 125mcg/ml....I like the liquid. Just a quarter cc morning, lunch, supper, and mid evening and your golden...taste isn't bad either, tho I always liked the sweet taste of clen tabs....:D

try peru tech clen. seriously, it is the strongest clen i have ever tried, and i have pretty much tried them all.

I've been using liquid for some time now, and it's the way to go for the bulk of my usage from here on out. The only bad thing about liquid is it's less convenient if you're going to be out and about and want to take a second dose in the afternoon...having some tabs on hand for this would be my only reason for paying the extra $$$ for Spiropent

I use the chinese .04mcg clen, they are awesome

Top Bottom