Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you told your partner your using gear?

joltman

With partner I mean lifepartner not trainingpartner :)

How did he/she react when you told him/her?

What was your reason for telling?

i told mine i'm planning on it. shes not happy about it but i think most of that is the publics general perception is all the bad things associated with it. had a friend who was using and didn't tell his wife. they were trying to have a baby and couldn't figure out why it woulnd't work. she found his stash and it was bad.

yes she knows, but of course she is a bb herself and cycles on var occ. I think most women would mind the breach in honesty more than the PR about roids, I'd open up while the relationship is young, before it becomes a problem.

me and my girl were together when I was on my first cycle, she knew because I had pills and bruises on my bi's, plus we had been friends for a while and she noticed me getting bigger.

honestly guys if your girl isnt a screwball being honest will make life easier, I get injection site massages its great.

i told her. I wouldnot be w/ somebody I couldnt tell.
she wasnt happy, and doesnt want me dto do i again, but we'll see. :)

I will have been with my girl 6 years in december and am about to start my first cycle. I told her that I was doing it the "right" way and was getting blood work done before, etc.... She said she didnt agree (public stereotype) but that it was ultimately my decision and was thankful that I was honest. Anyways, blood work came back showing low hormone levels and I had to get an MRI, more bloodwork, etc this last week. Now that possible tumor has been eliminated, I told her that I was going to cycle on my own starting tomm. but now she sais she doesnt even want to know about it because she doesnt think I should do it....BUT also sais that it is ultimately my choice ....I guess she has been pretty cool about it...

I don't see a real big deal, they take birth control don't they? That's hormones therapy in a ways. I wouldn't stop if they asked me to anyways and they know this man!

told mine last night and she was actually cool about it. she is VERY anti-drug so I was surprised. I think maybe she just felt better though because she couldn't get me off (deca dick :mad: ) I will prolly get a good bitching once she starts thinking about it....

memnoch said:
told mine last night and she was actually cool about it. she is VERY anti-drug so I was surprised. I think maybe she just felt better though because she couldn't get me off (deca dick :mad: ) I will prolly get a good bitching once she starts thinking about it....

Mine would probably be happy if I got deca-dick :/

Never unless you marry her. I can't see the point.

Top Bottom