Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever ripped anyone off or been ripped off???

B-legit

ive got a bottle of left over ttokkyo 300mg/ml bottle of deca that this fucking dick head who use to pick on me in h.s. wants (he wants some deca). The guy is now cool to me (maybe because ive put on around 80 lbs in the past 4 years) and wants some deca hella bad. He is still an asshole to people smaller than him, and im debating on giving him some canola (deca). Does this sound alright or not. I would charge him around 200$ for it. Iv'e never been ripped off because I ALWAYS DO MY RESEARCH ABOUT THE STUFF BEFORE I BUY IT. (which he obviously hasn't done.

If you are going to rip someone off I would keep it to yourself. That is highly frowned upon here (and for good reason). Besides who would buy their gear without the seal on the top of the vial? Selling bunk gear is dangerous to the user and the seller.

do the right thing and just kick his ass or blow him the hell off sell him some 1-ad or cell tech dont sell him canola oil

SK is right. What goes around, comes around. ALWAYS. Just think if someone did that to you? Hell, it would be great to fuck someone over like that. But it is not worth it to me. If someone sold me that stuff, there is no telling what I might do.

im with the guy who said sell it to him for a hell of a lot of money...if you really wanted to fuck him over you sell him 10 ccs of eq50 though for a couple hundred lol if he came back to you tell him u'll inject it rite infront of him to prove its real lol

I agree with the above posts, don't sell him a fake. That's just not ethical. Who knows, in someone elses eyes maybe you could be viewed as an asshole. It all depends on your point of view. Nothing wrong with jacking the price up. Personally I just wouldn't sell it to him.

Selling oil is out of the question, you could really hurt this guy. If he went to the hospital for this, you can be damn sure he would say he got it from you............Think.:rolleyes:

IXIXDiabloXIXI said:
SK is right. What goes around, comes around.

I think that is the piont, he was a dick to him first now it comes back around. personaly I would slap the shit out of him for picking on me in high school but thats you call. a 80$ bottle of juice huh...well tell him you'll let it go for 300$ and theres more where that came from.

Top Bottom