Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have Questions

i have hcg and was going to order hcgenerate to use during, maybe last few weeks.

i actually did 2cc this pin. as far as sterile, from what i can see they bottle was brand new and sterile. i mean unless the contents arent, but that i cant tell

i think you are right on the BF, i think i am going to focus on dropping some BF and getting diet in order before i do this again. Last time i was in much better shape.

Damn so you pinned 500mg at one time and were gonna do 2 shots a week for 1000mg???

Run test e instead and you'll be fine.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

Last edited:
No I was only planning on doing 250mg a week. The first on was 500mg to start. I didn't have a problem doing 1000mg before, but I didn't factor in how much age would affect me.

Guess that was why I got so sick? All I have is the sust right now, do you think it would be worth it to run only sust at 250mg a week for 3 months? Not. Iw but once I get the diet and cardio up to par?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

No I was only planning on doing 250mg a week. The first on was 500mg to start. I didn't have a problem doing 1000mg before, but I didn't factor in how much age would affect me.

Guess that was why I got so sick? All I have is the sust right now, do you think it would be worth it to run only sust at 250mg a week for 3 months? Not. Iw but once I get the diet and cardio up to par?

You already know the answer why ask. Come on , your diet is total crap u need diet and cardio. Drop the fat . You dnt need juice

Yeah I guess you're right. No way around a bad diet, especially at my age.

Yes the sust will work fine it's just painful IMO. You need to get your diet in check and start dropping BF to at least 12-13% before cycling.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

Top Bottom