Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have masteron e. and test e. good cycle? 10lbs goal 10wk

tempest2003

hey all, planning a fall cycle. i have masteron e. @ 200mg per ml, 20ml and test e at 400mg per ml. I was thinking of breaking this into 2 cycles because i think with half of each bottle divided into 10wks i would put on 10lbs easy with my diet. Anyways, wondering what yall think about this cycle? should i add anything? how should i lay out my shots? I like the enathates because of how few times a week you have to shoot so i want to hit as little as possible but you know.... anyways i have nolva, femera, armosin hcg etc. all n hand. Any suggestions appreciated. thanks
-temp

If I had what you did
I do test for 10 weeks @ 600mg ew then a few weeks pct with hcg and nolva
then masteron @400mg ew with 200mg of test for 10 weeks
use hcg if the old boys shrink and run aromasin through @20mg ed if you can afford it
a good pct at the end with hcg nolva and aromasin

yea bro, 500mg test e. and 500mg eq e/w for 5 weeks to my virgin receprots made me a monster, then i went to college stoped eating broke up with a gf, LOST IT ALL, was very depressing and obvious i was on at one point or another. now im fit and looking healthy and well built. @ 6' 185

tempest2003 said:
thats a hefty cycle, id put on 20lbs easy. i cant make it that obvious im on. ive been caught before...
bulk up on the test the cut up when on the masteron if youre diet is good
if you just want a quick 10lbs ten weeks test 500mg ew with 20mg of aromasin ed then pct

Top Bottom