Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a lump behind nipple.. Please Help!!!

bigA0225

I am on a test and EQ cycle, running test at about 625 mg p/week and EQ 500mg p/week. The first 2 weeks I took Dianabol (20mg daily) and started to get sensitive nipples so I gradually tapered off (2 weeks all together). Now it is the 5th week and I have developed a lump behind my nipple and it is noticeably puffy. I also have lactated a little bit aswell. I did nolva 20mg for a week, then finally got my hands on some letro and have been taking that for about a week(got up to about 2mg daily) (stopped nolva ofcourse) and still no difference. People are telling me to drop the Eq and just finish w/ the test.. but I thought EQ did not aromatize?? Anyways I'm sorry about my ignorance on the subject and really could use your guys help. Thanks a bunch!!!

you sure you had dbol you were using? or the test or eq is what its suppose to be?

Correct me if im wrong but Lactation requires estrogen, progesterone and prolactin to form not off estrogen alone?????

maybe someone else has heard something like this?

What did it taste like? Was it sweet?

JK!

you sure you had dbol you were using? or the test or eq is what its suppose to be?

Correct me if im wrong but Lactation requires estrogen, progesterone and prolactin to form not off estrogen alone?????

maybe someone else has heard something like this?

Yeah I'm pretty sure. (unless its labeled wrong)

EQ can cause DECA/TREN like sides (lactation) but this is rare and only in high doses when coupled with gear that can aromatize.

while EQ can't aromatize, it influences progesterone.

The eq aromatizes about half the rate of test so basically 400mgs of eq will aromatize like 200mgs of test.

In my opinion, it's a combo of both the EQ and test and the d bol didn't help things. I am not a fan of letro but if it works stay with it. I have estro probs if I go over 250 with the test but nolva at 40mgs ED for several weeks takes care of it every time. When the lump or pain is gone drop to 20mgs ED.
This has always worked for me.

Top Bottom