Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have gyno, run a cycle anyway?

Avaric3

heres the deal, i have gyno already from a bad prohormone run this past spring. im going to have surgery to have it removed sometime next year and i was wondering if in the meantime, do you guys think it would be a good idea to run my first cycle of test since im gonna have it cut out anyways? i was thinking test e @ 250mg/week for 10 weeks followed up with a nolva + clomid pct and aromasin @ 25mg ed throughout the cycle. my stats are-

21y/o
5'11" 166lbs @ 11%bf
been lifting for 5.5 years now and i like to mix it up between strength and hypertrophy routines.

heres the deal, i have gyno already from a bad prohormone run this past spring. im going to have surgery to have it removed sometime next year and i was wondering if in the meantime, do you guys think it would be a good idea to run my first cycle of test since im gonna have it cut out anyways? i was thinking test e @ 250mg/week for 10 weeks followed up with a nolva + clomid pct and aromasin @ 25mg ed throughout the cycle. my stats are-

21y/o
5'11" 166lbs @ 11%bf
been lifting for 5.5 years now and i like to mix it up between strength and hypertrophy routines.

I would do a blood or saliva test to see where your problems are coming from so you can treat it right.

I would do a blood or saliva test to see where your problems are coming from so you can treat it right.
i havent actually had my hormone panel taken since the run but it was h-drol so it's def estrogen rebound related. unfortunately i cant get to my endo til december cuz hes booked up til then (gotta be kidding me =/) so i wont have blood take til then. id go the discreet route and pay a private lab to do it but im in nj and due to medical billing laws, i cant get it done here =/

you might be able to get rid of your gyno without surgery... The letro nolva combo works for a lot of people... I personally had gyno for about three years and reduced it to near nothing using just nolvadex. I kinda want to hit a run with letro in the mix to see if i cant 100% rid myself of it.

you might be able to get rid of your gyno without surgery... The letro nolva combo works for a lot of people... I personally had gyno for about three years and reduced it to near nothing using just nolvadex. I kinda want to hit a run with letro in the mix to see if i cant 100% rid myself of it.
i tried letro and nolva over the summer wit no success besides zero libido and ed issues =/

I recommend letro/ralox for gyyno removal..
Ralox is the best SERM against gyno.. But weaker at restarting HPTA..

I say run cycle with an AI and your gyno my just reduce as your cycle goes along.. But as long as your AI is legit, it should not worsen on cycle.

letro gives me the worst ed issues haha full american pshyco styles. but i recommend it, it worx a treat

I recommend letro/ralox for gyyno removal..
Ralox is the best SERM against gyno.. But weaker at restarting HPTA..

I say run cycle with an AI and your gyno my just reduce as your cycle goes along.. But as long as your AI is legit, it should not worsen on cycle.
anyone else agree that i should just run the cycle? you think running aromasin oin cycle will cut it?

Top Bottom